just the one

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just the one last tonight ,but one hell of a shot 99 yard with the FX crown .22 fac using AA fields 16gr 2.5 mildot hold over with CRS addon NV unit 

Phil will be selling his soon si?

Posted Images

These fac air rigs are mint Mitch, nice shot?

Have you bought another add-on?!

i thought you got rid of it...

pav picked me one up from Ian b last week , we went out last sat night and to say I was impressed with the unit is an understatement!

wont mention distances but we were pushing it?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, si brown said:

These fac air rigs are mint Mitch, nice shot?

Have you bought another add-on?!

i thought you got rid of it...

pav picked me one up from Ian b last week , we went out last sat night and to say I was impressed with the unit is an understatement!

wont mention distances but we were pushing it?

I sent the first one back because it would not work with the Airmax , but I thought I would try another and works spot on but still better on my discovery scope plus my mate has one on his discovery ffp scope  and that is brilliant as well .

You are right about FAC airguns and some say you only gain another 10 yards with FAC , what a load of bollox they speak :thumbs: 

• Haha 1

Still better than nothing mate i think this year a few permissions are going to struggle to give up any number of rabbits but the ones will tally up in the diary come the end of the year 

1 hour ago, villaman said:

I sent the first one back because it would not work with the Airmax , but I thought I would try another and works spot on but still better on my discovery scope plus my mate has one on his discovery ffp scope  and that is brilliant as well .

You are right about FAC airguns and some say you only gain another 10 yards with FAC , what a load of bollox they speak :thumbs: 

I swapped the endurance over to the vantage sf and it seems a better picture, its good on both but a little grainy at distances!

had a spare hour or so last night while my lad was at a party so I took the add-on out and used it as a spotter on some ground I wanted to check out... its spot on for that too:thumbs:

those discovery scopes sound good and are priced well, I need to have a look through one first before I part with any brass though!

I'm no good with fine recitals?

• Like 2
6 hours ago, si brown said:

I swapped the endurance over to the vantage sf and it seems a better picture, its good on both but a little grainy at distances!

had a spare hour or so last night while my lad was at a party so I took the add-on out and used it as a spotter on some ground I wanted to check out... its spot on for that too:thumbs:

those discovery scopes sound good and are priced well, I need to have a look through one first before I part with any brass though!

You mentioned using the add-on as a spotter?was that the crs add on unit,? So it can be used as a spotter without a scope??? 

8 hours ago, Phill-W68 said:

You mentioned using the add-on as a spotter?was that the crs add on unit,? So it can be used as a spotter without a scope??? 

It’s the same as a crs unit but from Blackwood outdoors/ Ian b 

yeah it works well as a stand alone  spotter without a scope, it’s nice and light?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, si brown said:

It’s the same as a crs unit but from Blackwood outdoors/ Ian b 

yeah it works well as a stand alone  spotter without a scope, it’s nice and light?

I was thinking of getting a nv spotter as thermal is very expensive, I've seen the flir scout tk but not sure it would be upto the task so nv I think, just trying to find one that will work and this might be the one, at the moment I'm using the hw100 with photon rt on the primos trigger sticks for spotting but I'm clumsy with the sticks and make too much noise carrying them around, so a spotter would help and just take shots kneeling or prone....... 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Phill-W68 said:

I was thinking of getting a nv spotter as thermal is very expensive, I've seen the flir scout tk but not sure it would be upto the task so nv I think, just trying to find one that will work and this might be the one, at the moment I'm using the hw100 with photon rt on the primos trigger sticks for spotting but I'm clumsy with the sticks and make too much noise carrying them around, so a spotter would help and just take shots kneeling or prone....... 

Phil im a big fan of the photon mate but iv got to say

this add on is some thing else

the only other scope that had the same afect on me was the xq50 thermal scope

lets put it this way Phil if i had the add on and the photon

the photon would be up for sale mate

this add on unit is the bee,s knees

it will blow you away

if you do get one i can see the photon being put up for sale

as soon as iv payed vis back for the impact

im having one and thats a fact

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

16 hours ago, si brown said:

Fog stopped play last night for me

and viz si

got all my gear ready sorted the rifle out then got a call off sean ,,,have a look out side

well thats us not going out to night lol

spent the rest of the night running out side to see if it had lifted lol

still there this morning when i got up at 4am

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Sad 1
27 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Phil im a big fan of the photon mate but iv got to say

this add on is some thing else

the only other scope that had the same afect on me was the xq50 thermal scope

lets put it this way Phil if i had the add on and the photon

the photon would be up for sale mate

this add on unit is the bee,s knees