Whippet

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always thought whippets were just rabbiting dogs. Until we got this fella, they can really surprise you and not just once in a blue moon but consistently surprise you!  

RIP wizz 

Seen Whippets take most things even margarita pizzas single handed  ?

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, neil b said:

Push it and see 

Some don't need phishing just the opportunities had them peds take Charlie preban try hold the others non peds will tackle anything depending on there weight and height ,use what yas got to its utmost ability bring the very very best out a the jukel some ill die for a good handler atb bill

• Like 3
10 hours ago, brian c said:

I've heard of whippets under 20 inches caught hares pre ban had anyone witnessed this ? 

When I was 14 I had a ped Whippet 20inch to the shoulder and he had a a few hares singel handed would even try drag them back to me , he was a hard dog and I wish I still had him he would have a go at anything when out , but was very quite in the house , I will try find some pics of him , he had a fair few scars from cats how he never lost an eye I don’t know lol