Howdy..

9 hours ago, Northern Rock said:

I have one of the Boots x Fenn litter, hasn't put a foot wrong bar a bit of hunting up off lamp that is diminishing. Loyal, fast , driven and intelligent . A one person dog . 

I also have one of these pups, he is a cracker as was the litter mates I saw. He is strong , bold and has a nut like a hammer on him whilst being built like rose . If my older one and him make the grade and they only have me to please on that then in 4-5 years time I'd love to take a pup from them to continue the line but, they hav to do the job first . 

I could have sold my older one five times over , people like her but not a chance .

Be interesting comparing them as Pup matures.Look forward to your updates.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lovely pups lads sure they’ll look well when matured bred for a job can’t beat a good coursing dog over a bull cross for all round work. I’ve got a handy coursing bred bitch here if she carries on unt

Mine from this litter at 12 weeks 

11 weeks & 5 days old..Saluki x pups

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

Be interesting comparing them as Pup matures.Look forward to your updates.

He isn't as instant at picking up things as she was ,  but I always find bitches a little faster to mature . Growing well, 16inches now, I'll try and get some pics up . He is definitely spirited ! 

• Like 1

Lovely pups lads sure they’ll look well when matured bred for a job can’t beat a good coursing dog over a bull cross for all round work. I’ve got a handy coursing bred bitch here if she carries on until she’s 6 or 7 the way she’s running I’d be tempted to put a good bull x over her

596D86CA-A079-44FE-A72A-2D05FD4139C4.jpeg

C45308E4-EA25-4C9C-8019-3D3EC3B51C85.jpeg

14674AE5-646E-4EFC-BC6D-B5178603A99F.jpeg

53F7EE36-65ED-4C63-AF14-59733F13F996.jpeg

• Like 16
6 hours ago, Bearfoot said:

I'd use a bull wheaton or straight wheaton x spanna coursing dogs and bull are both great animals but both have skin like tracing paper a big hairy killing machine is what  you want in this current climate ??

this man knows his onions ?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

Turning into nice bitch looks racy when a seen pics as pup was unsure which way she would go,shaping into a nice stamp.

cheers mate.....I was thinking the same myself lol,she's shaping up nicely and can shift to be fair,still a bit head strong, will test you at times?jumping well,she's only 7 months old 24tts and think she could squeeze another 2 inches?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

cheers mate.....I was thinking the same myself lol,she's shaping up nicely and can shift to be fair,still a bit head strong, will test you at times?jumping well,she's only 7 months old 24tts and think she could squeeze another 2 inches?

I like her best luck with her hope she does you proud.