Howdy..

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lovely pups lads sure they’ll look well when matured bred for a job can’t beat a good coursing dog over a bull cross for all round work. I’ve got a handy coursing bred bitch here if she carries on unt

Mine from this litter at 12 weeks 

11 weeks & 5 days old..Saluki x pups

Posted Images

3 hours ago, The return said:

Owe Andy your dog's look well just don't expose mine anymore please ?

Its the puppet master, you weren't so keen to confront me the other night on FB when you couldn't hide behind a username were you.

How exactly did Andy expose mine?

They looking good mate,see they well cared for,and I'm sure they see plenty when time comes.

We all like different things in a running juckel,b sad place we all like the same.

I wouldn't have a lurcher without bedlington blood because they suit me and ground I work.

I like the dog pup,he going to put some away when hes older.

Atb

• Like 2
On 1 December 2018 at 11:14, socks said:

I’m probably in the minority here but I don’t like them ... I’m not trying to be a Cnut and obviously not everybody likes every pup they see ... they do look a picture of health and in top nick that’s not in question. I look at them and see them as to big and heavy for my taste especially the dog pup ... it will be very interesting to see them as they grow and mature ... good luck with them Andy ?

Socks I see where yas coming from but i believe yas a coney hunter ,it's horses fa courses ,but in retrospect I like em can see what they would possible bring ta some hunters.but fa what it's worth. Ill see it like this milks nest of welps were the ones I would have been looking at if I was in need of a jukel  and they was a working mans price ta sell the  selves.good honest grafting sire and dam the rest his down ta the handler and loads a luck along the wY ,all this fecking phenomenal prices needs knocking on the head and fa fractions in a jukel of a breed mean very little when lurcher lurcher bred most of us know that changing in a welp like those will be dramatic look at them next fall be totally different.there yas go socks bells rung home time .atb bill