Howdy..

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lovely pups lads sure they’ll look well when matured bred for a job can’t beat a good coursing dog over a bull cross for all round work. I’ve got a handy coursing bred bitch here if she carries on unt

Mine from this litter at 12 weeks 

11 weeks & 5 days old..Saluki x pups

Posted Images

I’m probably in the minority here but I don’t like them ... I’m not trying to be a Cnut and obviously not everybody likes every pup they see ... they do look a picture of health and in top nick that’s not in question. I look at them and see them as to big and heavy for my taste especially the dog pup ... it will be very interesting to see them as they grow and mature ... good luck with them Andy ?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, socks said:

I’m probably in the minority here but I don’t like them ... I’m not trying to be a Cnut and obviously not everybody likes every pup they see ... they do look a picture of health and in top nick that’s not in question. I look at them and see them as to big and heavy for my taste especially the dog pup ... it will be very interesting to see them as they grow and mature ... good luck with them Andy ?

These pups won't hardly see a rabbit if im honest Ken,both parents don't & never have either really,nothing to get overly excited about anyways,certainly not the number of coneys what you would put in front of yours anyways..they certainly won't lack for speed as they are 1/2 Greyhound in fact a fraction more than that if we started digging deep into their ancestry..if they are a heap of garbage then that's what they will be I guess but I'd be amazed if several at the least don't turn out handy out the litter,I know some are in homes where they will get hammered more so than I could give a dog these days anyways,they will either thrive on the workload or end up jacking..we will find out anyways. Cheers for the words complimenting their wellbeing too..Have a great weekend Ken✌

• Like 1

Do you wish you had kept Pup out boots nd fen now ? How have they all turned out if don’t mind me asking.This litter be good to put bk to Pup out that litter if they make grade dilute bull down bit,bit line breeding always an option at a later date.

Edited by Havelightforcewilltravel
16 minutes ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

Do you wish you had kept Pup out boots nd fen now ? How have they all turned out if don’t mind me asking.This litter be good to put bk to Pup out that litter if they make grade dilute bull down bit,bit line breeding always an option at a later date.

These pups ain't even 1/4 Bull mate,they are 3/16 so not a lot in them really..I had Mario at the time Fenn had pups so wanted to press on with him as he was just a 1st season dog but alas he fell ill & died just gone two years old had I known what was to happen I'd of certainly kept a pup out of Fenn..honestly I've not had one bad word regarding that litter other than that one was difficult to house train,everyone seems happy with what they got out that litter & if the dogs keep the owners of them sweet well I'm delighted with that,three people who got pups out of Fenns litter came back for one of these pups,two of the lads now have a dog & a bitch so they are in the driving seat regarding what you said bud..if these pups make the lads happy it may be one of them that does that bit of line breeding sometime in the future ?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, FUJI said:

These pups ain't even 1/4 Bull mate,they are 3/16 so not a lot in them really..I had Mario at the time Fenn had pups so wanted to press on with him as he was just a 1st season dog but alas he fell ill & died just gone two years old had I known what was to happen I'd of certainly kept a pup out of Fenn..honestly I've not had one bad word regarding that litter other than that one was difficult to house train,everyone seems happy with what they got out that litter & if the dogs keep the owners of them sweet well I'm delighted with that,three people who got pups out of Fenns litter came back for one of these pups,two of the lads now have a dog & a bitch so they are in the driving seat regarding what you said bud..if these pups make the lads happy it may be one of them that does that bit of line breeding sometime in the future ?

Hope all turn out crackers ?

• Like 1