Lamps

I have a tracer 150 lamp and need to change bulb but I can not see a way of getting the old one out.iv only had it for just over year and I had nothing but truble with it .I was going to get a culit lamp but I have just had to give up work to care for my misses so really don't need expence of new lamp.i never get tracer again,this lamp only seen a few nights use as when the misses started to get poorly I stopped going out as much.life as been so hard for last 18months with hospital appointments etc that I could not get my bedy pup and at one point I was thinking of letting ma juckels go,but the misses said the dogs your Joy in life and mine as she loves them as well.we still got a Long fight on our hands , but when I get a juckel it stays for life.so with no work I really need to fix this tracer,at most it's had about sixty hours use,and just to make things worse the bedy greyhound  pup just come into season and the busher broke down as well so they getting kenneled as don't want no mistakes.sorrie for going on.any advise on my lamp be grateful . atvb

19 minutes ago, D Lloyd said:

Hi sorry to here your trubbles I now how you feel .is your lamp a 150 led or halogen please

Its led pal, just don't know how to get bulb out as it looks sealed,first i thought was battery not charging but definitely the bulb.

Thanks

Got this in last year from China on a website called “wish”may takes wks to come but is handy for a quick mooch on small fields or just to have around the garden or farm. 15 Euro I think it was .its the smaller one in the pic

7146F270-5235-4ACF-BAC4-845F89471EEB.jpeg

• Like 1
13 hours ago, twelsh said:

Buy the best 1st time round you wont need any other cheap imitation lamp LIGHTFORCE all way mate

I did have two,a culit and the tracer.because the tracer was rechargable it seemed a handy lamp to have around.

I gave my other lamp to my brother. I never get tracer lamp again.

I just got kindly giffted a lamp from a lad on here,

Atb

• Like 2
13 hours ago, D Lloyd said:

Sealed unit mate you won't be able to change it 

Thats what i thought, don't know why deben got bulbs up for sale for this model,the bulbs come wired up ready to attach to on of wire ,

Just don't see how you get bulb out as sealant all around it,and I wouldn't send This lamp to them as Its worse lamp I had.

Thanks for your help.