Good deeds

16 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Tramps everywhere living on the streets in london 

Huge increase in the numbers of people begging,even see people begging on the tube,all a far cry from the gentlemen of the road I remember as a kid.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, waltjnr said:

stopped and captured a cocker spaniel and small toddler on edge of main road ,it was last saturday morning ,lad was barefooted and in pj's no adults in vicinity so new something not right ,a lady also stopped she looked after little lad i put spaniel in van ,we,d got an address off dogs collar and i was about to track down the house when a frantic dad and 2 young lads appeared ,little one had apparently let himself out with the dog and gone walkabout,in the time it took me to pull over somewhere safe when i first spotted the escapees a few cars also drove past ,i thought the sight of a dog at the edge of a busy road would be enough to make someone stop, let alone a toddler?Hit me when i got in that not only was there the danger of the road but sadly the risk of the wrong person stopping and picking the lad up! Most importantly all ended well ,hopefully dad will beef up security on front door !

Near mine this summer there was a little girl maybe 18 month old picked up by good Samaritans that was wandering around on her own and the pissed up parents didn't even realise she was missing,  scummy b*****ds.