Good deeds

To be honest mate , there was a few that just drove past , I couldn’t believe it , there was me another gentleman and a very old guy trying his hardest to open back door , couldn’t believe the ignorance of some folk , women in other car was distraught and frightened half to death cause she had hit car with kids in 

Wankers!  Having youngs kids of my own I wouldn't hesitate to do similar, I couldn't look in the mirror knowing I didn't try to help in that situation. 

On a light note I tried to do a good thing myself the other day, homeless guy outside morrissons in the pissing down rain so I thought I'll get the fella a Cornish pasty. Goes in gets my shopping come out with pasty, offer it to matey and he says no thanks. I thought f**k you you cheeky f****r ? as I'm driving out the carpark there's a woman with her purse out and he's got his hand out taking the cash. That's the last I thought lol

• Haha 1

stopped and captured a cocker spaniel and small toddler on edge of main road ,it was last saturday morning ,lad was barefooted and in pj's no adults in vicinity so new something not right ,a lady also stopped she looked after little lad i put spaniel in van ,we,d got an address off dogs collar and i was about to track down the house when a frantic dad and 2 young lads appeared ,little one had apparently let himself out with the dog and gone walkabout,in the time it took me to pull over somewhere safe when i first spotted the escapees a few cars also drove past ,i thought the sight of a dog at the edge of a busy road would be enough to make someone stop, let alone a toddler?Hit me when i got in that not only was there the danger of the road but sadly the risk of the wrong person stopping and picking the lad up! Most importantly all ended well ,hopefully dad will beef up security on front door !

• Like 4
1 hour ago, waltjnr said:

stopped and captured a cocker spaniel and small toddler on edge of main road ,it was last saturday morning ,lad was barefooted and in pj's no adults in vicinity so new something not right ,a lady also stopped she looked after little lad i put spaniel in van ,we,d got an address off dogs collar and i was about to track down the house when a frantic dad and 2 young lads appeared ,little one had apparently let himself out with the dog and gone walkabout,in the time it took me to pull over somewhere safe when i first spotted the escapees a few cars also drove past ,i thought the sight of a dog at the edge of a busy road would be enough to make someone stop, let alone a toddler?Hit me when i got in that not only was there the danger of the road but sadly the risk of the wrong person stopping and picking the lad up! Most importantly all ended well ,hopefully dad will beef up security on front door !

That's a bad one mate. Thank f£ck you and that lady helped as that could easily have been the end for that child

1 hour ago, waltjnr said:

Serious that mate, well done , I couldn’t get the image of the little lad out of my head last night , in the crash , totally bewildered and mass fear , hopefully he’ll forget in a week or 2 

16 hours ago, Night Walker said:

Wankers!  Having youngs kids of my own I wouldn't hesitate to do similar, I couldn't look in the mirror knowing I didn't try to help in that situation. 

On a light note I tried to do a good thing myself the other day, homeless guy outside morrissons in the pissing down rain so I thought I'll get the fella a Cornish pasty. Goes in gets my shopping come out with pasty, offer it to matey and he says no thanks. I thought f**k you you cheeky f****r ? as I'm driving out the carpark there's a woman with her purse out and he's got his hand out taking the cash. That's the last I thought lol

Similar thing happened to me and the Mrs a few weeks back in Brecon, guy was asking for money in the carpark leading into Morrisons, Mrs said to him do you want me to get you something to eat from Morrissons, he refused, he just wanted the cash and said he'd had something to eat.

As my Mrs said he could have kept what she would have bought him for later in the day, but he didn't want it.

SINDASOX

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, SINDASOX said:

Similar thing happened to me and the Mrs a few weeks back in Brecon, guy was asking for money in the carpark leading into Morrisons, Mrs said to him do you want me to get you something to eat from Morrissons, he refused, he just wanted the cash and said he'd had something to eat.

As my Mrs said he could have kept what she would have bought him for later in the day, but he didn't want it.

SINDASOX

Money for drugs, it's all most of them want

• Like 1