Rotherham council at it again

32 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

When I first heard this, a couple of days ago, I was utterly incensed - the good Lady had to tell me to calm down ! Today, I'm still as angry !

I'm sure it would be along the "he's got human rights" line of BS, but Rotherham council should be forced to publicly justify their decision, and explain why they DON'T think that you give up your rights when you rspe a 15 year old !

Here here mate, im fuming still meself, your right the council should have to explain themselves.

FFS Just when I thought I could not be any more embarrassed  and disgusted of the town I live and wats disgusting as well is muppets in the town I live still vote labour and the left wing scum of my town were more outraged by Tommy Robinson visiting the town last week than this latest outburst from a not fit for office council.The young lad in all this shitstorm is a victim not of is own making who will I hope not end up on the wrong path of life.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Phil Lloyd said:

That rapist fecker should have had his throat slit,...verminous waste of oxygen...?

That rapist f****r back in the day was protected my Pakistani councillors in Rotherham who boasted they had the council the police and the local press in their pockets him and his brother were also prolific heroin dealers who also had some white scum drug dealers on their friends list. Sad thing is all this could have been nipped in the bud years ago if the law had been as keen as catching them dirty fuckers rather than lads poaching a few birds and rabbits.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Tats. Did this become an issue at the last election? Basically, did the people of Rotherham re-elect the people that covered this up?

Ashamedly the people of Rotherham voted some of the same people back in. Never is the saying as true you could pin a red rosset on a donkey in Rotherham and the ingrained mi dad and mi grandad voted labour so I am rings true. The honest brutal truth is a large percentage of Rotherham people do not give a monkeys about wats gone off in the town.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
29 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Ashamedly the people of Rotherham voted some of the same people back in. Never is the saying as true you could pin a red rosset on a donkey in Rotherham and the ingrained mi dad and mi grandad voted labour so I am rings true. The honest brutal truth is a large percentage of Rotherham people do not give a monkeys about wats gone off in the town.

That about sums it up Tats...I know the other girl in the news and have watched her and her family growing up. I hate this town and the people who have let us all down and continue to do so because they're scared of being labeled racist. Its still going on and it's a fekking joke from the bottom to the top of all departments.

People just switch off and pretend it's not happening because they cannot comprehend the reality. I'm sick of banging my head and getting twisted up inside thinking about these things...It's like a cancer eating away at all things good in life.

Just now, vin said:

That about sums it up Tats...I know the other girl in the news and have watched her and her family growing up. I hate this town and the people who have let us all down and continue to do so because they're scared of being labeled racist. Its still going on and it's a fekking joke from the bottom to the top of all departments.

People just switch off and pretend it's not happening because they cannot comprehend the reality. I'm sick of banging my head and getting twisted up inside thinking about these things...It's like a cancer eating away at all things good in life.

That's just how I feel Vin and having daughters roughly the same age as some of these victims know how easily it could have happened to mine.

10 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

That's just how I feel Vin and having daughters roughly the same age as some of these victims know how easily it could have happened to mine.

Wait till all the Roma's and Slovacks learn how to speak for themselves matey... They will be a whole new wave of news when they realize it's them they're abusing now instead of our kids.