Rotherham council at it again

These sick c**ts have actually granted the principal groomer of the rotherham gang acess to his young child.

He raped a girl when she was 15, an now hes serving 35 years for it, an rotherham council workers have granted acess to his baby which will be brought to jail to see him.

Im actually going to be sick, this is f***ing mental.

• Sad 2

I cant get over this, how the fook can these c**ts in council get away with this, i read the the rapist scum didnt ask for it it was the council who suggested it cause it was his human right.

This rapist c**t lost his human rights when he raped that poor girl.

The mind of these sort of folk are poison, off with there heads.

• Like 5

Social workers doing their job. As mad as it sounds you can’t blame individuals if the law is clearly wrong. 

Sammy Woodhouse has a petition going which will hopefully help bring about the change required.

https://www.change.org/p/david-gauke-stop-rapists-from-accessing-children-conceived-through-rape

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Social workers doing their job. As mad as it sounds you can’t blame individuals if the law is clearly wrong. 

Sammy Woodhouse has a petition going which will hopefully help bring about the change required.

https://www.change.org/p/david-gauke-stop-rapists-from-accessing-children-conceived-through-rape

just signed it pesky... been following it on gmtv last couple of mornings before work!!

this partition is the way forward from what was being said this morning... fcuking scumbags should be shot! 

cheers for the link:thumbs:

• Like 1

Feck me, the turd was given 35 years , how the feck does any right thinking person think (a) he should ever be allowed to see the light of day (b) it’s a good idea for her child to go into a prison to see the piece of shit that raped his/her mother......whoever’s idea this was needs to stand in front of joe public and tell us why they think this acceptable......

• Like 2

When I first heard this, a couple of days ago, I was utterly incensed - the good Lady had to tell me to calm down ! Today, I'm still as angry !

I'm sure it would be along the "he's got human rights" line of BS, but Rotherham council should be forced to publicly justify their decision, and explain why they DON'T think that you give up your rights when you rspe a 15 year old !