New perm, get in!

Had the old disco in for an mot on Sat, went for a mooch about while I waited for the inevitable.... FAIL. climbed over a gate up the road and found a bit of a rabbit metropolis. The Cornish hedges looked like Swiss cheese and there were more rabbits about at 10:30 am than I see on my other land at 10:30pm! I knocked on a door, and eventually found the land owner today when I went for the retest. Had a nice chat with a friendly chap who is very supportive of longdogs in preference to guns and will be having a walk around the farm, (organic beef) in the near future. I'm chomping at the bit to get going there as my dog got a few runs on daytime rabbits, including one he pushed out into the open and almost had. It's going to be crawling with rabbits at night I reckon?

• Like 7

On Thursday, November 29, 2018 at 18:01, Black neck said:

Well done that man

Now what's this perm lark

Got my rollers in now, thinking of getting a blue rinse next, what do you think? Only thing is, this wind plays havoc with your hair, don't you find?

• Haha 1