Migrants crossing the channel

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No,if they are crossing the channel they have crossed s number of safe havens,GENUINE asylum seekers are just happy to reach a haven,not pass through them to cherry pick where they want to settle they

Sink every boat crossing illegally, my remorse went out with the Manchester bombing of native kids here

Their own countries in the words of trump are shit-holes,he could have actually went further and said grade A shit-holes in truth,they see the west on TV or hear stories from successful migrants and t

Posted Images

Serbia recently introduced visa-free travel, to encourage tourism.

What they've actually encourages is Hajjis to pile their families onto a cheap flight to Belgrade, then shlepp their way across Europe, doubtlessly causing havoc, as they go !

• Like 1

I dont want them here and a lot are probably a shower of scum but there are some genuinely fleeing persecution and war torn land.

I can't take pleasure in kids drowning in the channel.its just difficult in separating the genuine ones from the filth.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, scothunter said:

there are some genuinely fleeing persecution and war torn land.

No,if they are crossing the channel they have crossed s number of safe havens,GENUINE asylum seekers are just happy to reach a haven,not pass through them to cherry pick where they want to settle they aren't facing persecution in France,there are NGO charities falling over each other to feed and clothe them,they are bogus.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, scothunter said:

I dont want them here and a lot are probably a shower of scum but there are some genuinely fleeing persecution and war torn land.

I can't take pleasure in kids drowning in the channel.its just difficult in separating the genuine ones from the filth.

if they arew fleeing a warzone  there is plenty of space in mainland europe to flee to  without crossing the chanell  ,,  . sorry we are full  no more room for them 

• Like 5

I agree with all has been said. Im well aware of the rules in asylum seeking.however there are still who choose to bring young kids over in the most dangerous manner.

Is it wrong yes is it irresponsible yes.

But I still don't want to see kids killed by the stupidity or desperation by there parents.

It's just a Shame Thier own countries are such hell holes.

Btw that's not liberal leftie thinking before it starts. It is happening .

1 hour ago, mackem said:

No,if they are crossing the channel they have crossed s number of safe havens,GENUINE asylum seekers are just happy to reach a haven,not pass through them to cherry pick where they want to settle they aren't facing persecution in France,there are NGO charities falling over each other to feed and clothe them,they are bogus.

Excatly mate, there paying 4000 pound to the smugglers to get across ffs, there not skint at all, was undercover thing last night.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Francie said:

Excatly mate, there paying 4000 pound to the smugglers to get across ffs, there not skint at all, was undercover thing last night.

Any asylum claimant who lands by boat on these shores from the safety zone of mainland Europe is bogus,that's fact 

• Like 2

That's excluding the ones who sneak in via lorry or train or stowing away on boats. However much it cost to employ more people to search every vehicle, it would still be cheaper than letting them come here in the first place.

Or maybe if we stopped feeding and housing them, they wouldn't want to come here in the first place.