this needs to stop......damn vegans

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I've got nothing against vegans - it's people like the protesters in the link that get on my tits. If I'd been in that restaurant, I would have been throwing bits of meat at the silly

My blanket statement was simply stating the obvious, if you were,nt meant to eat meat you would not have been given teeth to consume it, I don't even have a GCSE let alone medical qualifications, but

Posted Images

As in all things there are people that go over the top even on the hunting life 

my grandson is vegan for health reasons and has been able to stop his medication 

by becoming vegan he eats at my home he with his vegan meal me with my venison 

steak not all vegans are looney and not all people on huntinglife are sound 

• Like 1

Every animals teeth should and will tell you what they should eat, a cow has a mouthful of molars so it can eat grass a lion has a mouthful of canine and carnasal for killing cutting and eating meat, we on the other hand have a bit of both so we can enjoy an omnivorous diet, most of us eat way to much red meat than is good for us as it takes longer than 24 hrs to pass through our system and I,m really sorry to say but most people today on a vegan diet will have a shed load of health problems in later life through denying your body it's basic requirements, I personally eat red meat once or twice a week and chicken or fish the rest of the time and enjoy an odd vegetable curry as well ????

• Like 2

You make a blanket statement about health issues that vegans will have a shed loads of health problems where do you get your information from ie are you medically trained would be greatful if you could supply me with said information 

as my grandson has health issues eating meat and dairy his health so I am really concerned that he will have even worse health problems if he does not eat meat

my grandson is twenty seven years old and has made the decision to improve his health by turning vegan I find your blanket statement is as annoying as you seem 

to findvegans

My blanket statement was simply stating the obvious, if you were,nt meant to eat meat you would not have been given teeth to consume it, I don't even have a GCSE let alone medical qualifications, but I do have my own eyes and brain, all my family eat a healthy balanced omnivorous diet so I don't need to rectify or change anything, there is plenty of information online have a Google and don't be looking on a hunting forum for medical advice,  I grew up in an age when kids played in the woods bathed once a week and used calcified dog turds to play hopscotch, never even new one kid with an allergy to anything apart from school, I don't have a problem with vegans or any other group, it's just not natural and not for me I even have a few friends who have jumped on the vegan train and will be spending the day tomorrow with one, but that's there choice and not mine, ?

• Like 5

Personally, I've got nothing against vegans - it's people like the protesters in the link that get on my tits.

If I'd been in that restaurant, I would have been throwing bits of meat at the silly sods.

Someone should find out where they eat dinner and, go and make lawnmower noises.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
17 minutes ago, j316 said:

This is a proven fact that red meat starts to decompose before it is digested 

It only does that if you eat it to often as it takes over 24 hrs to pass through your system as does bread so if you eat to much of it you end up with a rotten ball of meat or doe in your gut, the modern burger diet is bad on both fronts,