Fury v wilder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

You said you'd not comment again til AJ fought fury and yet you've done nothing but spout bullshit ever since. 

He may have beat klitch but so did AJ, fury was stripped because he was caught cheating along with his cousin. Truthfully neither should have been allowed their licenses back. 

If he beats wilder he will have a belt but that's his only chance, thats providing wilder doesn't knock him out early and properly this time. 

You can keep quoting Lewis over and over but that's one man's opinion, AJ

• Like 2

You said you'd not comment again til AJ fought fury and yet you've done nothing but spout bullshit ever since. 

He may have beat klitch but so did AJ, fury was stripped because he was caught cheating along with his cousin. Truthfully neither should have been allowed their licenses back. 

If he beats wilder he will have a belt but that's his only chance, thats providing wilder doesn't knock him out early and properly this time. 

You can keep quoting Lewis over and over but that's one man's opinion, AJ will work his way through and become undisputed world champ and you'll still be too far up furys ass to see it

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Just read max a j saying he would love to fight fury and it would be massive he also  praised his performance against wilder and thought fury won I don't think he's ducking anyone max 

spot on, Aj   spoke the truth , he thought  fury won the fight, and said fury showed very good boxing skills, and not fought for near 3 years fury shocked wilder,who though it be a easy win.Aj want to fight wilder to get the other belt, wilder should come over here and fight Aj in April  , and the winner gives fury a  go later. i reckon fury should fight white  this year, keep all the heavyweights  active, there seems to me  that none of them fight more  2-3 times a year , ithink they should  3-4 times a year, what you reckon on this Mick .?

14 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Who Charles Martin lol

A Blind Amputee could of beaten that clown.

The IBF title was orchestrated to give Hearn bargaining power.

AJ not a true Champion in my book till he Fights Wilder in the USA and Fights Fury over here  and beats him which I'm confident if they both come into the ring fit at their best and healthy that Fury schools  him.

I think his robotic style and needing 2-3-4 punches to finish a fighter is tailor made for Fury.

But time will tell .

Max you are covering your arse there by saying if they come into the ring fit at their best and healthy 

say Fury does fight AJ in April and fury gets beat which I think he will even at his best ....will you hold your hands up and say I was wrong or will you use the above as an excuse?

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

As has already been said a few pages back it only seems to be on the hunting life that folk cannot see past Fast Eddie 

Unlike Munter my hatred is not of the man but of what the mans camp is doing re ripping off Punters with mismatches and bulling his man up to be world Champion standard.

When he was given those belts he was no where near that level but if you willing to be given them then you better step up and fight the best in the division home and away and prove your the best .

Not fighting cruiserweights or European level fighters at best.

If your happy to be a Mug and get Mugged off

Crack on ?

But it only seems to be a handful on here that are still falling for it.

Not fighting cruiseweights and European level.... ????? What just like fury ?????. The 2 of them have a pretty similar resume don’t you think max but for some reason fury has been lifted to godly status. 

11 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Fury wasn't the Lineal Champion????????

Yes he has' he was the Man who beat the man who beat the man all the way back to back when ?

Wrong again max. I'm afraid you don't know as much as you think you do ?

11 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Could t throw a punch you mean' He could've get near Fury.

As most can't ?

What, like wilder, who is pretty ordinary really, and a professional ducker, put fury on his arse TWICE cos he couldn't hit him?! Dear oh dear lol

5 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

London - Canada - London via Canada who gives a fook.

He was 3 times World Champion and I will take his version of events before THL's Famouse Five ?

Shaark even says Fury wasn't and has never been the heavyweight lineal world champion lol

Think he also said Hagler or Hearns would of beat Fury ?

Stop Milking The Cow And Do What Bulls Do.

Fast Eddie wants to take heed before AJ is left behind and he runs them World title belts down to the level of no more than a Snake Belt ?

Stop lying again max. Never said f**k all about hagler. Said about hearns carrying his power from welter up to cruiser. Get things right ffs. And the fact that fury has been dropped by a few cruiserweghts, tells me if hearns caught fury flush on the chin, he would indeed knock fury the f**k out. 

Edited by shaaark