Fury v wilder

7 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Whyte lol FairPlay to whoever your buying your green off boys lol 

Never taken a drug in my life. If you need to resort to calling people druggies, for having an opinion, well, that says more about you, than anyone else. Listen up fella, we can all have a different opinion about fury, without wanting to hang out of his arse, but you constantly embarrass yourself with your FACTS about him. 

I was being pretty civil with you, as I said, new year and all that. But now you can f**k off again ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Was it you who said Whyte would beat fury because he's just beat a over the hill Chisora for the second time 

and you say I embarrass myself lol

☺️

And was it you that DECLARED tyson fury as the best heavyweight on the planet, because he got given a draw against a boxer that can't really box that well, and hasn't fought any real credible opponents all his pro career, and still hasn't. Fury a washed up, out of the ring for nearly 3 years, knocked on his arse twice in the same fight, against a 3 1/2 stone lighter opponent that is STILL ducking anyone that he thinks might have a chance against him? Yet you still claim fury to be untouchable!! Hehehe, and I embarrass myself?! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
51 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Meaning 

Footwork

Movement

Southpaw

Orthodox

Ie BOXING

keep up Munter ?

Sorry max Your just a retard or  Dianna abbots son thick as f**k I just don’t no which you are. you back peddling c**t you said better then Ali before now your changing that to suit 

• Haha 1

Seems like things could be changing with Hearns attitude, rumblings on forums from Richard Shaeffer saying that the Wilder v Fury fight has grossed more than any of Joshua’s fights. Rumours are floating about that Joshua could be fighting Miller over in America at MSG, this despite saying  that Wembley has been booked for months and could not be changed to any other location. Miller would be an ideal opponent for Joshua’s American debut, he has fought nobody in top ten and has 0 chance of beating Joshua. If Joshua does indeed fight Miller in America to increase his exposure this will be seen by many as a move in the right direction to eventually getting the Undisputed fight with Wilder . ?

Edited by MickC
3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Next time I post on this thread is when Fast eddy and his cash cow grow some and put on the only fight worth making

Fury v AJ at Wembley or Old Trafford ?

AJ will be like a Mixi rabbit in front of a Blitz lamp ?

Max I don't believe that Joshua is scared to fight Wilder / Fury or even Ortiz for that matter or to fight outside the UK but Hearn most certainly is. Hearn has done a great job of building Joshua up into a marketing monster but has pulled some strokes along the way. When Fury beat Wlad,Wlad invoked his rematch clause so Fury was obliged contractually to rematch him. The day after the fight Hearn was involved in lobbying the IBF to strip Fury of there belt,Fury was stripped less than a week after winning it ! Glazkov fought Martin for the vacant IBF belt just 49 days later with Martin winning in the third round also earning his highest purse of $433,300.Martin was going to defend against either Arreola/Szpilka/ Brezeale however Hearn stepped in and offered Martin an offer he couldn't refuse,over 19 times his highest previous purse  ($8.5 million) to defend his belt in England against Joshua. ( yet Hearn continually only offers Wilder a flat fee). Joshua fought Martin 84 days after winning the belt (second shortest reign in history) with Joshua winning in the second round.Then later on Ortiz was WBC mandatory to Wilder and WBA mandatory to Joshua. Ortiz was matched to fight Wilder but Ortiz failed a drug test but was then later cleared but still fined $25,000 for not declaring his Blood Pressure medication, the fight going ahead later.The WBA also suspended Ortiz despite him being cleared by the WBC ? Then the WBA admitted that Hearn had already been lobbying them to remove Ortiz as the mandatory even before the failed drug test ? didn't fancy it ?? Joshua told Wilder that if he got a $50 million contract that the fight would be his,Showtime and Haymon then put together the contract and posted it to Hearn. Hearn said the contract was bogus and denied it ! Warren/Lewis and others all saying they had seen the contract. Then the truth came out that the contract was legit so Hearn then said there was no proof of funds attached to it so ignored it,this despite Hearn himself saying that he never even asked for proof of funds ! Lennox Lewis has been openly critical of Joshua over not fighting Wilder so it went over most people's heads when he said that Hearn/Joshua were making a mistake allowing Fury to step in and fight Wilder which now seems to be the case. Richard Schaeffer former CEO of Golden Boy has stated that the Wilder v Fury fight has grossed more than any of Joshua's fights. 

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Next time I post on this thread is when Fast eddy and his cash cow grow some and put on the only fight worth making

Fury v AJ at Wembley or Old Trafford ?

AJ will be like a Mixi rabbit in front of a Blitz lamp ?

fury will never fight again , 100 percent ,watch the excuses,

• Like 1
19 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Was it you who said Whyte would beat fury because he's just beat a over the hill Chisora for the second time 

and you say I embarrass myself lol

☺️

Wrong again max. Never said whyte would beat fury cos he just beat an over the hill chisora for the second time. So stop lying.

18 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Chisora was ahead on all judges cards wasn't he Till Father Time caught up with him

?

It wasn't father time that beat chisora, it was a crippling left hook, peach of a punch.

18 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Yes you do lol ?

Re read some of your obsessional 'love' posts about your 'god' ?.

Now ffs give over about fury, or wilder being a good fight for fury, or the rematch, wilder is pretty poor, don't care how many knockouts he's got, he's still fought no credible opponents

• Like 1

Any truth to the papers reports of Fury v Wilder rematch in April/May? Apparantley from Warren.

I wouldn't be surprised if they announced April 13th to be in direct competition with the Wembley date Eddie hearn booked to prove a point. I reckon most would watch Fury v Wilder rematch than AJ v Whyte or Miller. They should both be in condition to make that date, not like they took a battering.

2 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

Any truth to the papers reports of Fury v Wilder rematch in April/May? Apparantley from Warren.

I wouldn't be surprised if they announced April 13th to be in direct competition with the Wembley date Eddie hearn booked to prove a point. I reckon most would watch Fury v Wilder rematch than AJ v Whyte or Miller. They should both be in condition to make that date, not like they took a battering.

Reports saying the fights in America before June, Fury is already in training . Fury should hold out to get the rematch in UK, Fury getting a decision in Las Vegas would be very doubtful. If fights in America then Fury obviously confident to fight there again and also less distractions for Fury over there and more than likely back to the Wildcard gym .

https://www.boxingnews24.com/2019/01/deontay-wilder-vs-tyson-fury-heading-to-u-s-before-june/

Edited by MickC