Fury v wilder

Don’t think wilder wants to fight Joshua , one minute he accepts 15m but not the fight because there was no venue , now there’s a venue and date he won’t accept double what he made for the fury fight plus extras from the ppv and says that he won’t fight Joshua . Fury said on his own Twitter account that he wants 60/40 in his favour to fight Joshua so if he’s a man of his word how do you get past that . There’s not much time left to sort a fight for the April Wembley date and I think wilder will do what he normally does and wait till Joshua has no choice but to sign to fight with someone else then he’ll go into overdrive on Instagram saying he’s being ducked again . Saw an interesting stat about wilder the other day aswell . If I remember what it said right , he turned pro at 208lb then went upto to 228 but since he signed upto vada he has got progressively lighter every fight since then down to 212 in the fury fight . My view is they should just stop messing around and leave him with no more excuses and just offer wilder 50-50 with a rematch over in the states just to shut him up and get that belt off him and then have a look at fury after that 

• Like 3

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

How can Fury ask for 60/40 split his way?! 

Said it before AJ v Wilder should be 2 fight deal 60/40 AJ as he has belts then return same split to winner for rematch.

Fury doesn't comand that much of the split to me in first match as he doesn't have a belt. So maybe 70/30 Then same split again for rematch.

I think that would be fair and if wilder or fury actually wanted the fight that would be their biggest payouts ever. 

The only thing that is stopping these fights is the egos of fury and wilder as they think they are a big draw and should get most money. So how can the people on here say it's AJ/Hearn stopping the fight because of money then see Fury ask for 60/40?!

IMO Fury has the ability to beat them all so if he is focused and wants to prove that why would he be quoting stupid splits? Guessing it's just a publicity thing.

2 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

And it will be fans who dictate who Joshua will fight in the next few years. Eddie Hearn isn’t daft, and I don’t believe AJ is scared to fight anyone. It’s about timing.., and the timing translates into tens, maybe hundreds of millions. Doesn’t matter what you’ve got in the bank, that’s always going to matter.

AJ will always be on a hiding to nothing with some folks. If he fights Wilder next he’s ducked Fury. If he fights Fury he’s ducked Wilder. And if those two rematch and AJ fought Whyte, Klitschko, Osyk and Miller on the same night there’s still plenty would call him a ducker.

Although I think AJ is the man to beat, Wilder holds the key for the next round of fights. For me personally, I’d like to see AJ v Wilder and Fury v Whyte in the spring. Then the winners fight. People can piss on and on about what Fury deserves but he was gone a long time and guys like Whyte have earned their shot.

To be fair if josh fights wilder and furey then nobody will accuse him of ducking any of the rest because they just won't test him. Maybe Daniel Dubious  if he builds a name but he is a couple of years away yet. No other threats. Wilder fight should of happened allready and then just furey to shut up. Your right furey might not deserve a chance but if I was Joshua I'd go straight for him to prove a point. Do you dedicate your whole life training to please an arsehole like Eddie Hearn or actually want to beat the best of your era. Pride has to play a factor over money or the sports not worth watching. Frampton and Harrington proved that , fought like warriors win or lose. No shame in that and Warrington deserves to get frampton fans to support him if he retires. No pissing about he beat the man fair and square. Did anybody watch post fight interview? The black guy with microphone must be 7 foot tall or else the boxers are 4 foot ?https://youtu.be/SQ6f9vrx80Q

3 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

And it will be fans who dictate who Joshua will fight in the next few years. Eddie Hearn isn’t daft, and I don’t believe AJ is scared to fight anyone. It’s about timing.., and the timing translates into tens, maybe hundreds of millions. Doesn’t matter what you’ve got in the bank, that’s always going to matter.

AJ will always be on a hiding to nothing with some folks. If he fights Wilder next he’s ducked Fury. If he fights Fury he’s ducked Wilder. And if those two rematch and AJ fought Whyte, Klitschko, Osyk and Miller on the same night there’s still plenty would call him a ducker.

Although I think AJ is the man to beat, Wilder holds the key for the next round of fights. For me personally, I’d like to see AJ v Wilder and Fury v Whyte in the spring. Then the winners fight. People can piss on and on about what Fury deserves but he was gone a long time and guys like Whyte have earned their shot.

To be fair if josh fights wilder and furey then nobody will accuse him of ducking any of the rest because they just won't test him. Maybe Daniel Dubious  if he builds a name but he is a couple of years away yet. No other threats. Wilder fight should of happened allready and then just furey to shut up. Your right furey might not deserve a chance but if I was Joshua I'd go straight for him to prove a point. Do you dedicate your whole life training to please an arsehole like Eddie Hearn or actually want to beat the best of your era. Pride has to play a factor over money or the sports not worth watching. Frampton and Harrington proved that , fought like warriors win or lose. No shame in that and Warrington deserves to get frampton fans to support him if he retires. No pissing about he beat the man fair and square. Did anybody watch post fight interview? The black guy with microphone must be 7 foot tall or else the boxers are 4 foot ?https://youtu.be/SQ6f9vrx80Q

As far as i can make out with recent reports. Josuha wants wilder. Wilder wants a fury rematch. Furys trainer is not keen due to in his own words they were robbed. So i expect josuha vs whyte. Wilder vs breazeale his mandatory.Fury god knows.

32 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Chisora would make a good speed ball come punch bag to keep Fury active ?

Wilder floored fury twice.fury said wilder was a nobody.fury is shit.

Boxing the same as any sport is corrupt and all to do with money.

£20 to watch a British title fight with white v chisora lol

It's the idiots paying such money to watch these fights that has the game ruined.

Boxing is a business max as you know it's all about the money.

And each fighter will have the promoter routing there path so they can make maximum ££ it's nothing to to do with the best v the best.its all ££ at the end of the day.

I will never in my life again pay to watch a boxing match ever.and I haven't for years.

I'm not the fecking stupid.

A fool and his money are easily parted.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, sid g said:

chisora and price next for fury keep him active then he`ll pick up the bits when whyte wilder n aj have sorted themselves out then he`ll take all the belts next dec and retire at Christmas   better than ali ..

Wouldn't surprise me if he never handles another belt, realistically how long would he have to remain clean to get a mandatory rather than a voluntary?

On ‎25‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 16:40, South hams hunter said:

Wouldn't surprise me if he never handles another belt, realistically how long would he have to remain clean to get a mandatory rather than a voluntary?

He doesn't need to wait long at all,I suppose to an extent its down to Fury and how he feels it would suit him best.Fury could get Wilder as early as his next fight or with Fury now being ranked no2 in the WBC ratings behind Whyte it could be at the latest probably the end of 2019.Id like to see Whyte get a shot at Wilder,he deserves it and id rather see him fight Wilder than Joshua again tbh. Fury has said that he would not be fighting again until after his wife has had the baby. Money speaks in boxing so hopefully we get to see them all face each other sooner,rather than later . ?

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1

Think she is about 3 months now. A heavy weight missing 6months between big fights is not strange at all. 

Hopefully he keeps himself trim for the 6months. That will be the test. 

As a dad of 2 I would say he would be best getting a fight in before the new baby comes because for the first 2-36months after the birth he may be out the loop depending if he has a good un or a bad un!

20 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Wilder doesn't want to fight fury again, or joshua. Like I've been saying, he was extremely lucky to beat ortiz, who was, as far as I'm concerned, the best opponent he fought, before fury. He was helped by the ref and a doctor, and should've lost the fight. He only took the fury fight cos he thought it'd be a walkover. Wilder is pretty damn poor, with a poor array of skills, can't throw a decent right hand, don't care how many people talk about his power. Fury's been dropped more than a few times in sparring etc, and by cruiserweights, which is basically the weight that wilder fought him at. He actually weighed in at 209lb in the morning of the weigh in. It's pretty easy to have an impressive looking k o record when you've been fighting half threats for 99 % of your career, and pick and choose easy opponents, which is exactly what wilder has done, more or less ALL HIS PRO CAREER

Edited by shaaark