Fury v wilder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

21 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Id even say Fury would let AJ have a 70% split of the purse to get it on.

He would ‘let’ AJ have a 70% split ? AJ is the money and Fury brings nothing to the party. He’d be lucky to get that. 

Remember too the constant stream of abuse for AJ and Hearn that’s come from Fury over the last 5 years. If it was me I wouldn’t give Fury the steam off my sh!te. If he doesn’t get the Wilder rematch then he’s proper fcuked.

And you go on about ripping off punters, just because they haven’t opened all the doors for a fcukin drug cheating gobsh!te. I think Hearn offered Fury a route to AJ but Fury went with Warren. Another fcukwit decision. You might not like Hearn but he’s levels above that google-eyed, career ruining, crooked ba5tard.

Edited by pesky1972
  • Like 4
57 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I couldn't give a Monkeys where he is ranked

Every man and his dog knows he or Chisora ain't in the same league as Fury ?

As someone posted earlier

its Fury Wilder and AJ who need to be fighting one another instead of ripping of fans fighting second grade bums.

There is fights to be made and Fury won't duck any of them and he will go to wherever to fight them .

A Proper Champion ?

He's not a champ though, he's got ... f**k all! 

Why would you care about rankings, would be like caring about league tables

Max aj said last night he's chasing wilder to become undisputed champ if wilder doesn't want it white will get his chance serious question max because aj doesn't rant and rave about fury or wilder  all over YouTube  Twitter etc and keeps a respectful tongue unlike fury do you honestly believe he's scared of fighting either 

56 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Max aj said last night he's chasing wilder to become undisputed champ if wilder doesn't want it white will get his chance serious question max because aj doesn't rant and rave about fury or wilder  all over YouTube  Twitter etc and keeps a respectful tongue unlike fury do you honestly believe he's scared of fighting either 

i think it will happen, if fury can say focused long enough , as dont think wilder wants to fight rematch  even though WBA  give it the all clear, not sure if there   in b/w  contract. So if not wilder, deff wont be Aj , no reason for him to fight fury , there no belts there , only wilder , and fury could beat both fighters  if it came down to it, but Aj better boxer than wilder , so better defense , and deff he could knock out fury if they fight , doubt very much if fury can do the same to Aj, but you never know ,thought there trying to give fury more strength training  for his next fights .?

• Like 1

End of the day max so could wilder and a lot quicker than fury but hes after him next because of the belt as. It stands fury as nothing to offer and as you have said wilder is in the top three but no one knows for sure how the fight between them three will go it's only are own opinion that were stating