Fury v wilder

3 hours ago, shaaark said:

To be honest with you bird, I don't know for certain who's going to be fighting who. The last couple of weeks that I've been watching what the promoters and the boxers thamselves have been saying, has put me off heavyweight fights again. All the talk of the money, ppv, politics within boxing etc etc is getting out of hand. Alll a load of bollox. When a messed up and out of shape fury fought wilder to a draw  and yes, I did have fury winning, that should tell people how 'ordinary' wilder is, and he's been picking his opponents carefully to avoid a loss, which is exactly what he did with fury, but it didn't work out for him. Nah, like I said to you about rabbits, you can keep heavyweight boxing  it aint for me lol ?

But, I am looking forward to whyte and chisora again ?

just wonder out of interest, how long a boxer gets ring rust , when night fighting? ok they might train every week,and spar , but it not proper fight, when was Aj last fight now  5 months , so it be 9 months when he fight in April . i think  him a wilder should really fight in April , ok as you say it all money politics  , but there no real reason why to fit strong athletes  in the same sport dont get it on now, and Aj will loose support  the longer they dont get it on, as you a big over weight bloke like fury who not boxed for 2 years , steps up to the mark, both Aj and fury should  do the same in April , i am a Aj fan , i hope he can win and get the 4 belts , and do so like Lennox Lewis  did .

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, bird said:

just wonder out of interest, how long a boxer gets ring rust , when night fighting? ok they might train every week,and spar , but it not proper fight, when was Aj last fight now  5 months , so it be 9 months when he fight in April . i think  him a wilder should really fight in April , ok as you say it all money politics  , but there no real reason why to fit strong athletes  in the same sport dont get it on now, and Aj will loose support  the longer they dont get it on, as you a big over weight bloke like fury who not boxed for 2 years , steps up to the mark, both Aj and fury should  do the same in April , i am a Aj fan , i hope he can win and get the 4 belts , and do so like Lennox Lewis  did .

It's all relative really, length of time between fights. As long as they aint overtrained, all this one or two fights a year with most weight divisions really, is a load of bollox. Any fighter should be able to, and years ago would've, fought 4, 5 or 6 times a year without a problem. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Ginger that lass will be still having nightmares in 60 yrs time lol

she will prob just refer to it as the Christmas party hot dog ?

She still frigging off to the memory of it i expect.

were not all big ugly frankeinstein/slouth from the goonies type like you max.some of us can get laid easy.prehaps stop acting like a know all and try to be humble and you might get a bit for christmas.

2 hours ago, shaaark said:

It's all relative really, length of time between fights. As long as they aint overtrained, all this one or two fights a year with most weight divisions really, is a load of bollox. Any fighter should be able to, and years ago would've, fought 4, 5 or 6 times a year without a problem. 

Thing is Wilder and Joshua as well as fighting for the Undisputed Champion status the winner would also be the first to hold all 5 belts simultaneously ,Joshua has the WBA WBO IBF and IBO with Wilders WBC belt the only one he does not have.Lewis was the last Undisputed Champion but he never held the WBO belt. Joshua and wilder already have more than enough money,you would think the status of being Undisputed Champion and the first ever 5 belt holder would be more than enough motivation for them to fight each other .

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, MickC said:

Thing is Wilder and Joshua as well as fighting for the Undisputed Champion status the winner would also be the first to hold all 5 belts simultaneously ,Joshua has the WBA WBO IBF and IBO with Wilders WBC belt the only one he does not have.Lewis was the last Undisputed Champion but he never held the WBO belt. Joshua and wilder already have more than enough money,you would think the status of being Undisputed Champion and the first ever 5 belt holder would be more than enough motivation for them to fight each other .

Mick, so is joshua fighting wilder in april? To be honest, with what I've been seeing and reading about the heavyweight division and all the politics/mess that it's in, has me feeling less and less interested at a swift rate of knots as the weeks go by! Lol

Edited by shaaark
13 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Lol at Ginger ' she won't have felt a thing .

Youl be the annual joke between her and her pals ?

It's like you were in the room,she was a big fat ugly thing.maybe it was you who i was kissing with your little dick tucked in 1 of your fat rolls.

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Mick, so is joshua fighting wilder in april? To be honest, with what I've been seeing and reading about the heavyweight division and all the politics/mess that it's in, has me feeling less and less interested at a swift rate of knots as the weeks go by! Lol

Nobody knows yet who Joshua will be facing .It is a joke how they cant put a Undisputed fight together in this day and age, whoever is at fault. There is a list on another forum of Joshua’s preference who he supposedly wants to face next .

1 Wilder

2 Fury

3 Whyte v Chisora winner

4 Usyk

5 Ortiz ( iirc) .

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, MickC said:

Nobody knows yet who Joshua will be facing .It is a joke how they cant put a Undisputed fight together in this day and age, whoever is at fault. There is a list on another forum of Joshua’s preference who he supposedly wants to face next .

1 Wilder

2 Fury

3 Whyte v Chisora winner

4 Usyk

5 Ortiz ( iirc) .

Ortiz?! Lol he'll be 85 by the time he has his next fight!! I don't think wilder will fight fury again or joshua, too much risk. He only took the fury fight cos he thought fury wasn't a proper threat, which he wasn't really, despite the draw.  Usyk, when he moves up, I think needs another couple of fights at heavyweight before he fights for a world title. Whyte or chisora would be an interesting fight for him, but he'd be banking on knocking them out. And I can see either of them fighting him next. I really don't rate wilder at all. How can people talk about his punch power, when he's fought no-one at all of note? Baffles me lol.

Not ridiculing what you've written, rather the list of opponents and what they offer as a real fight ?

Edited by shaaark

I hope whyte wins Saturday and him n aj April I don’t think wider wants it he’s happy fighting no mandatory fighters only Ortiz lol he don’t want know in my opinion!!! Aj has couple mandatory fights now but wilder only been

called on one lol SHOCK LOL America don’t want lose that belt that’s all I see ?‍♂️

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Let AJ go to the States and let's see what he's made of on the road.

Wilder v AJ 

Stateside- AJ ain't got the minerals has he ?

you think he go there to get that belt, then he got the 4 aint he , all this bollocks about wilder manger that there holding back now regards the money etc. Aj team = Hearn  , they should drop the purse  and let Aj  fight wilder . they reckon if not wilder than mIller   fook me  he just big fat lump Aj   do him in 3 rounds,  no  he got to fight wilder, for the boxing fans and him self, i am Aj fan but this crap i am reading on youtube   not doing Aj  any good at all , yep go to the states and win that other belt , he beat wilder deff more than he could Fury from that last fight i seen .

Been a lot of talk of AJ fighting Miller next.. ?‍♂️ Fight leaves me cold tell you the truth.. 

Would rather see the Whyte rematch 

Said a few weeks back watch AJ fight Miller or someone like that, oh well, least Miller gets poggered, I can't stick him ?

30 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Because he is after a Champs belt who lives in America ?

Same old wind and pish. Wilder has one belt, Joshua has three - count them - three ? 

Joshua’s record’s streets ahead of Wilder’s. 90k Wembley sell out or whatever Wilder drums up ‘stateside’. Truth is AJ would sell more tickets even in the US than Wilder. He’s the draw - fact.

It’s become a game of cat and mouse as both has something the other wants. Wilder has the final belt for undisputed, and Joshua holds the key to the biggest pay day Wilder will ever get - another fact.

My money’s on AJ v Wilder maybe May, and probably in the US..., and Tyson back on the PEDs and the sniff because he can’t get a look in..., and then blaming it all on prejudice against travelling men..., homosexuals, women, gorgers etc., etc.

• Haha 1