Fury v wilder

Never really watched a great deal of it, til the last couple of years really. But both my lads love watching it, especially my youngest. 

3 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

f**k off!!! ?

Is that sent with malice, or christmas cheer, you c**t?! ?

Edited by shaaark

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

Ramon dekkers was some fighter ? Brutal, yet clever offensive style

yeah the lumpinee shows are pukka, I like the channel 3 shows & rajadamnern shows and as mentioned the yokkao shows are quality ?

love watching old Samson issan fights, samart and dieselnoi too 

3 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

One of the very hardest kick boxers was Ramon dekker he was lethal and supposed to be the best foreign fighter to ever grace Thailand’s fight arenas

I know a lad who was ranked at 7th in the world at Thai boxing.. which I’m told was a bit of a rarity for it to be someone from England.. 

There was a Rusky used to fight in k1 , can’t remember his name at the minute but I always thought he was good 

56 minutes ago, Chid said:

I know a lad who was ranked at 7th in the world at Thai boxing.. which I’m told was a bit of a rarity for it to be someone from England.. 

There was a Rusky used to fight in k1 , can’t remember his name at the minute but I always thought he was good 

Mikel crocop

5 hours ago, Billy b said:

Yeah mine too mate, and there's no honour quite like being top of you're game in boxing, cage warriors I like here in the uk ? 

Liam Harrison is a quality Thai boxer from uk , and out the Thais I like kiatmoo9 , manachai, and superlek,

I think fury won definitely - honestly, apart from the 2 KD rounds , I gave wilder another 2-3rounds at best 

roll on rematch 

If you give wilder 3 rounds plus the two knockdown rounds then that's a draw

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

If you give wilder 3 rounds plus the two knockdown rounds then that's a draw

I gave wilder 5rds At best and Tyson 7, scoring each round how it should be scored, as an individual fight in itself 

with Tyson winning the majority for me, I had tyson a winner regardless of the two 10-8rounds and how it tallies up

for me in my personal opinion with tyson boxing better, regardless of hitting the floor twice, it can't be a draw for me 

for Me scoring on ring generalship, clean punches , etc I had fury 

58 minutes ago, stealthy1 said:

Fielding v Alvarez, this will be a good fight.

You think? I hope so, but for me it's just rocky getting a big payday and FairPlay to him for that, good luck to him ? 

But Canelo is looking sharp as a razor in the gym, and wil likely cause fielding nightmares 

im pleased rocky is securing a payday for him and he's family but matchmaking wise golden boy and Oscar de la Hoya can't push this down our throats as a competitive fight 

theres better bouts out there for Canelo 

• Like 1

If fielding beats Alvarez then it would be some upset boys ? Stranger things have happened....

canelo will chop away at fielding like a tree imo and stop him with in 6 rounds ??

sugar ray Leonard thought fielding was called roger field didn't he ????‍♂️

27 minutes ago, Billy b said:

You think? I hope so, but for me it's just rocky getting a big payday and FairPlay to him for that, good luck to him ? 

But Canelo is looking sharp as a razor in the gym, and wil likely cause fielding nightmares 

im pleased rocky is securing a payday for him and he's family but matchmaking wise golden boy and Oscar de la Hoya can't push this down our throats as a competitive fight 

theres better bouts out there for Canelo 

Canelo might struggle with Rocky's reach and lose on points.  I'm expecting Rocky to take it the distance with his jab and try to stay out of trouble.  But we all know how capable Canelo is close up if he gets the chance.

27 minutes ago, stealthy1 said:

Canelo might struggle with Rocky's reach and lose on points.  I'm expecting Rocky to take it the distance with his jab and try to stay out of trouble.  But we all know how capable Canelo is close up if he gets the chance.

Can not see him winning on points on a golden boy card. Yeah rocky will be trying to stay out of trouble, as you say, trying to dictate with he's jab, which will go against him imo as he'll never get a pts win away from home like that 

I think he'll stop rocky , work body then go up top, rock stop n drop him 

soon see won't we mate ?

Edited by Billy b
1 hour ago, Billy b said:

I gave wilder 5rds At best and Tyson 7, scoring each round how it should be scored, as an individual fight in itself 

with Tyson winning the majority for me, I had tyson a winner regardless of the two 10-8rounds and how it tallies up

for me in my personal opinion with tyson boxing better, regardless of hitting the floor twice, it can't be a draw for me 

for Me scoring on ring generalship, clean punches , etc I had fury 

I don't really understand, you say fury won but score it a draw 113-113

I had wilder taking 3 rounds maybe drew another so a fury win.

17 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

I don't really understand, you say fury won but score it a draw 113-113

I had wilder taking 3 rounds maybe drew another so a fury win.

In my original comments I said I guv Wilder another 2-3rounds "at best" , at best is different to "conclusively" giving someone a round 

I know how it tallies up with the 10point scoring system but by my reckoning I book fury the winner 

Edited by Billy b