I was being whimsical 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shaaark said:

I was being whimsical 👍

Now you've sent everyone off to Google translate lol

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Now you've sent everyone off to Google translate lol

Come on mate, you saying billhardy's posts are easier to understand than mine?! 😥 ............ 😄 👍

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Not at all you dumb c**t

Shotgun talk from a water pistol 😂😂😂

• Haha 4

On 04/12/2018 at 22:26, shaaark said:

You obviously a fury fan brookie. Fact is tyson fury 'might' be the best of a pretty average bunch of a about 10 heavyweights worldwide. Pretty shit really, don't care how much of a fan of certain boxers people are. Wilder been fighting no-one of note, and he supposed to be the hardest punching heavyweight, says who?! And he put fury down twice. Fury supposed to be so quick and elusive, again, against who?!

against who ??? well he travelled to klits own back yard and beat an eleven year reigning all time great and he went to the states with just two bitsa fights in his come back and did a number on another undefeated 39 fight k/o record on another great champion and dont forget chum mike tyson didnt get up lennox didnt get up and never hit with the power Tyson Fury was hit with .you keep supporting that bum joshua ( ps you can tell him he can come out the wardrobe now hes been hiding in there since wilder came up with the 50mil and contract ) hes fighting Stan next a 53 yr old milkman from Doncaster its on PPV 19.99 and il get behind proper fighting men

17 minutes ago, brookie said:

against who ??? well he travelled to klits own back yard and beat an eleven year reigning all time great and he went to the states with just two bitsa fights in his come back and did a number on another undefeated 39 fight k/o record on another great champion and dont forget chum mike tyson didnt get up lennox didnt get up and never hit with the power Tyson Fury was hit with .you keep supporting that bum joshua ( ps you can tell him he can come out the wardrobe now hes been hiding in there since wilder came up with the 50mil and contract ) hes fighting Stan next a 53 yr old milkman from Doncaster its on PPV 19.99 and il get behind proper fighting men

I don't support joshua, I don't rate any of todays heavyweights as anything more than pretty good. 

5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Your wasting your time Brookie' a few obviously don't know their Arse from their Elbow 👍

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Your wasting your time Brookie' a few obviously don't know their Arse from their Elbow 👍

Lol I aint the one who thinks tyson fury's the best heavyweight since ali lol. Ffs lol

• Like 1

Best Heavyweight Boxer👍

Larry Holmes apart I think he will of had the beating of them all' Def give them all a good fight including Holmes.

But it's hard to cross generations .

27 minutes ago, brookie said:

hes fighting Stan next a 53 yr old milkman from Doncaster 

Stan is 52 fella, he is 53 just after the fight. Also he has been into more back yards than any current fighter so let's see what happens eh

24 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Best Heavyweight Boxer👍

Larry Holmes apart I think he will of had the beating of them all' Def give them all a good fight including Holmes.

But it's hard to cross generations .

Bit of a contradiction there max he had the beating of them all def   bar Holmes but it's hard to cross generations 

1 hour ago, brookie said:

I agree brookie with most of what you say to fight a dangerous champion (I wouldn't class him as a great )   like wilder after two fights and he did win in my opinion after being hit as hard as that and to get up shows just how much he wanted it  but as a boxer surely joshau would want to fight all comers 

Edited by Blackmag

Like I say it's hard to cross generations which it is 

my opinion is Fury has the will and skillset to beat them all.

For his size his all round boxing ability is unbelievable .

Goes round and round this.

Fury was very good against wilder

Fury is technically quite good, and very awkward to fight.

Fury does not punch his weight.

Wilder can bang

It was unbelievable the way fury got off the canvas, and then took the fight back to Wilder

Fury is no way the best boxer since Ali

The 3 current top boxers in the heavies should all fight each other over the next 18 months or so.

All 3 are a danger to each other, it would be a brave man to stick a load of money on any of the them in a head to head.

In 3 or 4 years one of these fighters could be ranked up with some of the past champions...

All fury fans are so blinkered that even when people are praising fury they will still start an argument

FACT !!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1