Fury v wilder

MT was a fantastic boxer early in his career much much more skilled than TF. If Fury was 5.11 he would not be a pro boxer if MT didn't bother with the gear or weights he would of been a champion in whatever division he could of got down to probably been better really as he wasn't a great heavyweight once he lost that youthful speed and agility

• Like 4

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

If Fast Eddie and AJ don't Duck how do THL Massive see

Fury v AJ panning out ?

I would go with A Fury Win either on points or a TKO between 9-12

Who knows but why not just enjoy an all GB HW unification it might never happen again

Just now, maxhardcore said:

Blackmsg I can stay here all night and to and fro with internet mobs and bullys

If it gives them a bit of a lift and either stops them beating up on their Mrs ect all is good lol

Truth be told they just all still pissed Fury did so well and pissed on their chips big style lol

He drew ... how did he do so well ? If it ain’t a win .......it ain’t winning lol .

15 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Ginger we all make mistakes 

I can live with that been one of mine.

Folk on here still can't grasp it and he's a much better boxer nowdays than he was back then .

I hope some lass at your Xmas party don't make a mistake and help reproduce that gene 

?

Too late and my son's called max.

10 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Boxer yes' explosive fighter obviously no.

Fury at his best v Tyson at his best 

Again is a game of chess.

Tyson when he started slipping wouldn't of got near Fury and would of Jacked.

Max a young Tyson would of our tf out early doors his movement and power and body shots would of been to much but I do agree  think fury has the beating of wilder and aj only time will tell 

9 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

If Fast Eddie and AJ don't Duck how do THL Massive see

Fury v AJ panning out ?

I would go with A Fury Win either on points or a TKO between 9-12

I see Tyson boxing to a split decision 

he would be lucky to get a unanimous decision where Eddie hearns fighter is concerned 

40 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

What's Hearns got to do with Fury lol

?????!?

I always hated the singing ect used to turn over same re the batman suit but Fury is the real deal

Hes proved it and the haters still hate.

He beats both Wilder and AJ in any order and I think most know it ?

Power to weight ratio you f***ing egotistical, know it all, big headed clown. Hearns carried his power from welter to cruiserweight, and would've knocked fury out within a couple of rounds. 'Big' 6' 9" 18 stone fury, only punches about as hard as most 'good' light heavyweights of about 5 1/2 stone lighter! Not a fury, wilder, or joshua hater or fan, can just see things for what they are. You clearly can't. This is definitely my last post on this, but it won't be yours as you just can't let it go. He aint 'the best' since ali by far, deal with it ?

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

So what's your opinion Munter ?

put ya can and crack pipe down for a min and give a proper answer if you can ?

Sorry to disappoint but I don't drink or take drugs princess. 

Between the top three theirs no clear best and that's obvious; if wilder gets the chance to unload sooner against fury in the rematch he won't be getting up. I think AJ and wilder will just be more of a brawl, similar to the AJ be Whyte fight, neither are overly skilled boxers so both will land alot of punches. AJ and fury I don't know how to call , if AJ commits punches and doesn't get fooled by Fury's random head he'll ko him but it's those silly head movements that do so well for him

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Blackmsg I can stay here all night and to and fro with internet mobs and bullys

If it gives them a bit of a lift and either stops them beating up on their Mrs ect all is good lol

Truth be told they just all still pissed Fury did so well and pissed on their chips big style lol

Theirs no mobs or bullies ? truth be told your the one that trust to bully people on threads with insults and name calling ... Oh and repeating the same thing til people cba to listen anymore.

Arguing with you is like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how well you play the pigeon will knock over the pieces, shit on the board and strut around victorious

• Haha 4

Max in boxing money is king and certain results in boxing follow that trend. I said before the Fury v Wilder fight on here that I hope we had a clear winner as I knew with Wilder being a Haymon fighter , Fury would be lucky to get the nod and we could have a controversial decision which proved to be the case. Im a Fury fan but until he has fought and beat both AJ and Wilder its up in the air who is the best of the three. Imo Fury should have got the win over Wilder but with it being declared a draw everybodys a winner, from the fighters, the promoters, the tv companys,the host site  and the bookies there will also be more scrutiny with the judging.They are going to fight again and generate even more money for everybody involved, it might not be right but it can and does happen in boxing . At least for Fury now he cant be frozen out and have to go fight through the rankings to get back to Wilder or do the same to earn a fight with Joshua.With Fury being officially granted a rematch with Wilder and no doubt now after the Wilder fight he will have risen in the other belts rankings also it should not be a problem now to see the three of them face each other . All we want as fans is for the best to face each other and I think it is possible now for all three to actually fight each other , if not in 2019 then certainly 2020 . ?

• Like 4

Did anyone see hearns interview where he got punch stats up? 

Ridiculous for a promoter to do that ? Some enjoyed the fight, some didn't, but a promoter to try and help make people's minds up is divvy 

he forgets tyson or wilder will be the biggest and most lucrative fight for he's man to date, sh*tting on them is petty as it comes 

21 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

The names ok just either give him a skin head or dye his hair.

Only joking it's ok to be ginger nowdays

Theyv stepped up and rightly reclaimed their breeding and heretige 

After  all your Spaniards from back when

H'way the ginger spaniards.