Fury v wilder

5 minutes ago, bird said:

thats interesting with wilder , with his weight, he said him self, that he not a big heavyweight  he was only 15st 3lb in that fight and not far of his natural weight, as you say more like big cruiser . i wonder if he puts another 1 st on if be lot slower in movement ,fury prob beat him alot easier, ok wilder might hit that bit harder , and if he did catch fury this time he might not get up, bit of risk  but fury still  beat him . wilder like the old heavyweights of 25 yeas ago 15-16st  , today  there more like 16-19st , think Aj fight at 16-17st  , i think he better at 16st me self . all boxers should try to fight around there natural weight , and not blow up and become slow, thats what happened to Haye , he was natural cruiser , not a true heavy so lost is agility/speed  to gain bit more power   to get the big pay check  in the heavyweight div.!!

All good points mate, time will tell with wilder how he'll fight with the Extra weight and I agree with you about fighting at natural weight being better for fighters ?

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Well, when leeroy caldwell, who fought both foreman and shavers says shavers was the hardest hitter he fought BY FAR, that's good enough for me

I don’t doubt that but could he withstand the onslaught from foreman where norton was ranked a top hitter couldn’t. Shame the 2 never met

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Billy b said:

All good points mate, time will tell with wilder how he'll fight with the Extra weight and I agree with you about fighting at natural weight being better for fighters ?

Well I had fury beating wilder this time, and I believe he'll do it again

Just now, shaaark said:

Well I had fury beating wilder this time, and I believe he'll do it again

Fair play, and good luck to you if you have a bet ?

I had tyson last time and I think he'll be Better prepared and win

each to their own, no malice in these discussions for me , its all a laugh and a bit of light hearted torment at the end of the day ain't it ? If we all backed the same horse it'd be rubbish wouldn't it 

• Like 2
Just now, Billy b said:

Fair play, and good luck to you if you have a bet ?

I had tyson last time and I think he'll be Better prepared and win

each to their own, no malice in these discussions for me , its all a laugh and a bit of light hearted torment at the end of the day ain't it ? If we all backed the same horse it'd be rubbish wouldn't it 

Exactly lol, I certainly don't wish any malice on anyone. For example, I personally think amir kahn could move up to cruiser and propably beat usyck, he certainly wouldn't get knocked out by him ........... ? .............. ??

• Haha 1

Years ago, when it should've took place idve backed brook heavily to spark Khan, and he still can if he lands, but for me at this point, I'd back Khan 

brooks a shadow of himself

but personally the brook-Khan fight has very little interest for me now, that ship has sailed, too much messing about with them 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Is it happening 100%?

Personally I don't think Khan should fight again, Canelo destroyed Khan, and it was grim when Khan got knocked out.   I think Khan and Brooks will get it on, it's what the fans want, so they will dig deep and get their hands in their pockets and buy tickets.  Khan's hand speed is the only thing that saves him, but I think if Brooks  gets tagged he'll go down, but by the same token, but if Brooks tags glass jawed Khan.

9 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Lol all you want mate you can't even nail your colours to the mast on who is the Best Heavyweight around today never mind Shavers of yesteryear

Kin el, it aint that hard to understand! I'm saying I DON'T RATE ANY OF TODAYS HEAVYWEIGHTS. They're all pretty average, as heavyweights go, and out of them all fury 'might' be the best. And IN MY OPINION, shavers would've knocked him into the new year, never mind down for six seconds!!

55 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

But You said Fury wasn't the best of today's heavyweights

so if in your mind he ain't the best you must have an opinion of who is ?

Your favourite ride at the fair must've been the merrygoround!! I DON'T RATE ANY OF TODAYS HEAVYWEIGHTS AS 'THE' BEST, I said fury 'MIGHT' be the best, but that doesn't mean he is the best. Come on now, it really isn't that difficult to grasp. You just want everyone to agree with you, cos in your mind no-one else's opinion on fury matters. He was knocked down TWICE, by a far less than 'great' heavyweight in wilder. He beat a 5 years past his best klitschko, now all of a sudden, he's the best heavyweight since ali. He ISN'T, get over it.

I forgot, we're being civilised, with no malice, so ? lol

Edited by shaaark