Fury v wilder

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Fury made him poor Tomo mate'

Furys boxing skills are very good for a Heavyweight' Awsome in fact for a Heavyweight so Big.

And the rest of the division know it ?

in that fight fury only landed 86 punches out of 371 and klischko only landed  52 out 231 thrown in 12 rounds 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, greg64 said:

I do think fury deserved the win because klitcko just did't turn up that night  and he was the better of the two in an abysmal fight 

Exactly. There's a difference between winning and schooling. The Fury fans have a thing about "schooling" (ironically in most cases) and "other bloke's back yard."

1 hour ago, walshie said:

Exactly. There's a difference between winning and schooling. The Fury fans have a thing about "schooling" (ironically in most cases) and "other bloke's back yard."

Then there is also the gameplan which most people over look in the Fury v Wlad fight. Fury using movement,feints and setting traps for counter punches controlled the distance which deterred/prevented Wlad from getting to Fury,nobody is saying it was pretty or fan friendly because it wasn't  but it was effective and totally nullified Wlad. Another thing to consider that is also over looked is that Wlad knew he was going to be up against it with Fury hence why his team had fitted illegal extra padding to the ring floor to take away Furys movement,Lennox called it cheating plain and simple and the authorities agreed and the extra padding was removed.Lets not forget Wlad had used Fury as a sparring partner in a few camps over the years and knew all about him. Joshua did not have the movement or ring smarts to keep Wlad at bay and so there fight was without doubt more entertaining as both of them were able to get to each other and the fight went to and fro until the younger man prevailed .In the Joshua fight Wlad had sewn a memory stick into his gown which was to be raffled off to charity which had his prediction on how he was going to beat Joshua,Im not 100% if this gown was ever auctioned off but it could have some baring on why Wlad let Joshua off the hook for four rounds when Joshua could barely throw a punch. If it was a points win he had predicted then Wlad has nobody to blame but himself.

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

For the Sake of Heavyweight boxing and for BRITISH boxing we need a Fury win against the odds this weekend to set up a ALL British Heavyweight title fight at Wembley with the Victor unifying the belts and the division.

By next August - Sep - Oct 

Fury could of had another couple of fights .

AJ his April The 13th fight with both Fighters Fit- Healthy and ready to see who is actually the Best Heavyweight on the Planet.

Thats the Fight and it will only happen if Furys gamble to take on Wilder in his own back yard so early after his lay off comes off.

I hope it does for Boxings sake ?

if it was like his last  fight, when he was younger fitter  against Wlad  , which  was crap  prob the worst heavy weight fight  ive seen in good   15 years , Fury  was rubbish heavyweight  , Aj not much better , but at least  he try to  knock  out the man in front of him, not  run around backwards  like fury, wilder crap as well, just street brawler  with powerful punch , the 3 of them are prob the worst heavyweights  we had in the 15 years. i hope fury wins and fights Aj  , and he win that as well , as Aj got lot of flaws in his style, you need more than just a good punch, but at least he got one , fury lacks real power for a big man  so back peddles  , throwing jabs to score points which he does , a middle weight  could do that  lol , and you call  him great heavyweight boxer  , you talk load of crap max , give your head a shake for fook sake  , the 3 of them are poor heavyweights   and a proper boxing fan knows that .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Ray lol you know about as much about the noble art as you do depression mate ?

well  , regards  boxing i do  , anybody knows that just reading your posts on boxing , i deff know more than you mate , regards football    well, looks like wolves have run out of ideas , they (not)  scoring enough  goals, and the manager  not going to change there style of play, looking bad for xmas  , Cardiff   Friday  we prob loose that as well , that be 4 on the  fookin bounce ,  ive had enough of sport  and,lurchers,hunting,    need wolves to lift me up , but dont think they will .

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

lol Wolves are doing ok Ray

Punching well above their weight pardon my pun.

If they had Furys footwork and movement they be Fighting for the title ????

you prob got more power than fury , and better footwork  , mind you   need  it   when that  feckin lump  i got  pulls you on a lead . lol   you  hold him  , yep good foot work   haha 

Fury Wilder Joshua may never be all time greats and may not have even made Champions back in the 70s which was the golden era of the Heavyweights but to be fair they have created a bit of interest back in the division in recent years. After the Lewis era came the Klitschkos era and whilst they were good fighters the era did stagnate and lost some of its enamour. Vitali was the better of the two and the more fan friendly of the two to watch, Wlad however was not. The majority of fans say the Fury v Wlad fight was boring and differences either side of the argument probs the only real Fury fight you could label as boring (cant count the two comeback fights as nobody was expecting much anyway) but Wlad had been in a few bad/boring fights over the years and even booed out the ring a few times. At the end of the day, Furys gameplan was  to exploit the safety first aspect of Wlads game and it worked .

Edited by MickC
Sp
  • Like 1