Fury v wilder

15 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

He be good enough with 1 hand to beat the homebirds of Britain .

Furys next serious match won't be till May - June.

That gives him plenty time to recover' re group and get fit.

2 hours ago, brookie said:

your right max nothing changes it was same nonsense some years ago with a lot of the same fools calling Ty over full of hate and jealousy and probably vast majority of em will be snot nosed kids like you say dont know their arse from their elbows .hope your keeping well max its been a while my friend hope you and your family have a great xmas mate

Well, with you two being such boxing gurus, have you thought about asking eddie hearn for advisory type jobs?

And brookie, never mind being snot nosed kids, alot of people on here, not saying the vast majority, but alot, will have a better idea as to who's good and who's not, especially seeing as the both of you think tyson fury is 'top class' ffs lol

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

7 hours ago, shaaark said:

Well, with you two being such boxing gurus, have you thought about asking eddie hearn for advisory type jobs?

And brookie, never mind being snot nosed kids, alot of people on here, not saying the vast majority, but alot, will have a better idea as to who's good and who's not, especially seeing as the both of you think tyson fury is 'top class' ffs lol

Tyson fury is top class. 

He might not be the most exciting boxer to watch but he is a top class BOXER. He's not a knockout artist or a slugger but he boxes Very well 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, dogmad riley said:

Tyson fury is top class. 

He might not be the most exciting boxer to watch but he is a top class BOXER. He's not a knockout artist or a slugger but he boxes Very well 

No-one's saying he isn't a decent boxer. Some people are doubting that the fights he has had so far make him the BEST boxer since Ali.  

2 hours ago, walshie said:

No-one's saying he isn't a decent boxer. Some people are doubting that the fights he has had so far make him the BEST boxer since Ali.  

good point Dave, the heavyweight div, as been poor for a long while,David Haye  was prob one of the best  of late , but he really just cruiser not true heavyweight , he had speed, good boxer, and power .Aj got the power , but not great boxer few Flaws in his style , fury better boxer and prob beat Aj  , fury very good boxer  , good boxing brain,and movement  for big man , but lacks proper power, if he had the power he have the lot, but he aint  . wilder just got power, he brawler  more than boxer ,fury prob he beat Aj, wilder and get  the 4 belts , unless Aj can improve his boxing  then he keep the 4 belts  .Right now it put bit of a buzz  back in to the heavyweight div  with these 3 boxers , but you never know there might be a real good heavy coming through who got the lot  as i type , beat the lot of them piss easy  , you live in hope  lol

4 hours ago, dogmad riley said:

Tyson fury is top class. 

He's not top class. He might be the better boxer of todays heavyweights, but he aint top class.

4 hours ago, walshie said:

He definitely is NOT the best heavyweight boxer since ali.

1 hour ago, dogmad riley said:

Agree he's not the best since Ali. 

?

1 hour ago, bird said:

good point Dave, the heavyweight div, as been poor for a long while,David Haye  was prob one of the best  of late , but he really just cruiser not true heavyweight , he had speed, good boxer, and power .Aj got the power , but not great boxer few Flaws in his style , fury better boxer and prob beat Aj  , fury very good boxer  , good boxing brain,and movement  for big man , but lacks proper power, if he had the power he have the lot, but he aint  . wilder just got power, he brawler  more than boxer ,fury prob he beat Aj, wilder and get  the 4 belts , unless Aj can improve his boxing  then he keep the 4 belts  .Right now it put bit of a buzz  back in to the heavyweight div  with these 3 boxers , but you never know there might be a real good heavy coming through who got the lot  as i type , beat the lot of them piss easy  , you live in hope  lol

What I've been saying for ages now. Todays heavyweights are pretty poor, so how does that make tyson fury top class. Wilder is pretty much one dimensional, and is almost always looking to throw a knockout punch as soon as he can, leaving himself pretty open at many points throughout a fight. And I'll ask it again, who has he fought so far that was expected to trouble him? .............. NO-ONE. 

This is my last post on this, as it's boring the pants off me. Tyson fury 'might' be the best of todays heavyweights, but that aint saying much.

Merry christmas lads ?

13 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Haye was shite

Bellew proved that.

You need your head looked at son if you or any other eejit thinks that fury is top class... and even putting him in the same sentence as heavyweight greats of the past, well just cements my sentiments of you... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, bird said:

Daniel Dubois