Fury v wilder

Goes round and round this.

Fury was very good against wilder

Fury is technically quite good, and very awkward to fight.

Fury does not punch his weight.

Wilder can bang

It was unbelievable the way fury got off the canvas, and then took the fight back to Wilder

Fury is no way the best boxer since Ali

The 3 current top boxers in the heavies should all fight each other over the next 18 months or so.

All 3 are a danger to each other, it would be a brave man to stick a load of money on any of the them in a head to head.

In 3 or 4 years one of these fighters could be ranked up with some of the past champions...

All fury fans are so blinkered that even when people are praising fury they will still start an argument

FACT !!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Wilder can bang

It was unbelievable the way fury got off the canvas, and then took the fight back to Wilder

The 3 current top boxers in the heavies should all fight each other over the next 18 months or so.

All 3 are a danger to each other, it would be a brave man to stick a load of money on any of the them in a head to head.

In 3 or 4 years one of these fighters could be ranked up with some of the past champions...

All fury fans are so blinkered that even when people are praising fury they will still start an argument

FACT !!!!!!

Lol ?

7 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Wilder can bang

FACT !!!!!!

Spot on. I bottled a bet on the fight and probably will with all of them because you just don't know.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Technically Quite good lol

Haha...nice one Max...

Ok he's technically amazing...In FACT better than Ali!!

Ffs...hes an ok boxer, awkward, decent jab....he technically can't throw big shots, he doesn't plant his feet and off load...you can't have it all though...

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I just googled FACT....

I think they have got the meaning wrong??? Lol

Kin el mate, you've just reduced me to googling 'fact' as well lol. First thing that came up was 'the most commonly known fact about hedgehogs is the fact they have fleas'. Well, at least it's better than reading the shit facts that are written on here about fury ?

• Haha 1