Fury v wilder

Yeah it was posted that AJ-Miller is more or less a done deal, they just havent signed it yet.... 

what a time when big baby Miller is in the top 6.... wouldlve much rather sin the Whyte rematch ?‍♂️

spose Joshua can't help the era he's in, but all that sh*t from Hearn and his ultimatums for April 13th, then he meekly comes out n says it's "not likely" he'll fight on the date & serves up Miller ?‍♂️

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Yeah it was posted that AJ-Miller is more or less a done deal, they just havent signed it yet.... 

what a time when big baby Miller is in the top 6.... wouldlve much rather sin the Whyte rematch ?‍♂️

spose Joshua can't help the era he's in, but all that sh*t from Hearn and his ultimatums for April 13th, then he meekly comes out n says it's "not likely" he'll fight on the date & serves up Miller ?‍♂️

Lol yeah I've been watching all the you tube stuff for weeks now, and I still don't think anyone really knows exactly what's happening. All getting a bit silly now

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Aj v millar is on, no offence to aj but he needs to step up after this fight fs, even Lewis says time to let bulls do what they do

bloody hell.....you know there will be shutting him up now.....max or fury....:D

We will not know the full strength,or weakness?Of hearns offer to Whyte,all we know is it didn't sit well with him & he told Eddie to f**k off, that being said i wish whyte wouldlve said yes & we was gonna get AJ-Whyte II cos i really don't book this Miller at all.....you can only fight who's in front of you & you can't help fighting in an era where Miller is among the current crop but it's still a s**t fight?‍♂️Can only hope after this & the Mando challenge we will get Joshua-fury or Joshua-wilder 

2 hours ago, TOMO said:

bloody hell.....you know there will be shutting him up now.....max or fury....:D

lol,yeh he deff got to step up his game now , he got to get a fight with wilder by xmas ,ok if having bums like miller etc, or who ever  he wants the other belt,and wilder got to want  to feel the same,if this fight dont happen, the heavyweight,is a mockery of the sport, and it loose loads of fighting fans fact.

5 minutes ago, bird said:

lol,yeh he deff got to step up his game now , he got to get a fight with wilder by xmas ,ok if having bums like miller etc, or who ever  he wants the other belt,and wilder got to want  to feel the same,if this fight dont happen, the heavyweight,is a mockery of the sport, and it loose loads of fighting fans fact.

All this heavyweight money splits, percentages, the strokes pulled, dates, venues, etc etc mullarkey, over the last couple of years, especially the last year, has really put me off mate. Did think that the heavyweight division was on the up for a while, but it's turned into an absolute farce

The irony is lads this fight will more than likely sell really well?Its AJs debut in America, Miller is unbeaten, Miller being americas no.2, you know what I mean,on paper it appears a proper fight....

i think we are a long way from the fights we want 

Luis Ortiz hasn't hung em up yet.....why not have a deal with him?hes a much better fight than Miller,and while not as dangerous as he was a few year a go,still has plenty to give Joshua in a boxing match 

the tables have turned a lot where Joshua & Hearn are concerned in the last few month