Fury v wilder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, MickC said:

Its looking like Dillian Whyte in April for Joshua , anouncement on Monday . Like it or not Whyte deserves a title shot imo .

if he beat him mick, who Aj  got  say  end of the year to fight  , hope fury and wilder get it on soon,  then Aj can fight the winner 

10 hours ago, bird said:

if he beat him mick, who Aj  got  say  end of the year to fight  , hope fury and wilder get it on soon,  then Aj can fight the winner 

AJ has mandatorys to deal with after Whyte if it is him next,Pulev is IBF mandatory,WBA is either Charr or Chagaev (poor),WBO I think Usyk will be mandatory now despite Whyte being no1 contender for a while,IBO Im not sure tbh. A unification fight takes precedence so the Wilder fight could be made next but I doubt it also Hearn is known to lobby the organisations to get the fights he wants. All everybody is interested in is to see AJ,Fury and Wilder all face each other to sort out who is the best,apart from them three there is nobody else really to trouble them in the division .

• Like 1

as much as I think Whyte has improved, I think he is going to get knocked out even quicker this time

i like Whyte & his attitude, hell have a fight with anybody, but AJs going over old ground here and ground I think he'll cover quicker 

imagine if Whyte upset the apple cart though ? He had AJ going in the first fight, just for reasons known only to himself he didn't jump all over him ?‍♂️

Theres mandatories flying about, fury-wilder II, but all roads lead to fury-Joshua, when fury beats Joshua I suspect some on this thread will go off their heads with the excuses you'll only hear out of them it will send them delirious ?

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Billy b said:

as much as I think Whyte has improved, I think he is going to get knocked out even quicker this time

i like Whyte & his attitude, hell have a fight with anybody, but AJs going over old ground here and ground I think he'll cover quicker 

imagine if Whyte upset the apple cart though ? He had AJ going in the first fight, just for reasons known only to himself he didn't jump all over him ?‍♂️

Theres mandatories flying about, fury-wilder II, but all roads lead to fury-Joshua, when fury beats Joshua I suspect some on this thread will go off their heads with the excuses you'll only hear out of them it will send them delirious ?

I think its already been mentioned but this rematch between Joshua and Whyte could be a right old tear up while it lasts,rival postcodes, bragging rights,bit of needle,non too fond of each other since teenagers, defo the ingredients for a good fight .The first fight was a good one but I think this one will better it,while it lasts anyway .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1

I like whyte too, and thought he was progressing as a boxer technically. But chisora had his card marked in that second fight ( bar the obvious ko haha) I'd like to think aj would beat him..but any of them heavyweights connect it could be game over at anytime

Edited by Baz2
Spelling
5 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Munter would have a right meltdown lol

You’ll be in some state if fury gets put on his ass again and gets counted out. Best to go see the doctor before hand and have a few anti depressants in cupboard just in case. ???

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Not at all ' the best man will win.

I just want to see the best fights made instead of Fast Eddie taking the piss out of the likes of you and Munter lol ?☺️

Honestly max a couldn’t care who wins either. I just find your man crush entertaining that’s all. Lol.

21 hours ago, MickC said:

I think its already been mentioned but this rematch between Joshua and Whyte could be a right old tear up while it lasts,rival postcodes, bragging rights,bit of needle,non too fond of each other since teenagers, defo the ingredients for a good fight .The first fight was a good one but I think this one will better it,while it lasts anyway .

It does have all the ingredients for a proper tear up you're right mate 

And these two genuinely can't stick each other, but I think AJ going to stretch him quicker this time ??

On ‎27‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 19:55, MickC said:

Its looking like Dillian Whyte in April for Joshua , anouncement on Monday . Like it or not Whyte deserves a title shot imo .

Still not a done deal yet lads,Hearn has now approached Miller with his first offer,getting a bit late in the day now for Joshua not having his opponent named yet .

On 29/01/2019 at 14:59, MickC said:

Still not a done deal yet lads,Hearn has now approached Miller with his first offer,getting a bit late in the day now for Joshua not having his opponent named yet .

Another twist now, reports on American boxing forums are saying that Joshua and Miller have agreed terms to fight at MSG on either June 1st or 8th. Not sure if Wembley April 13th show is cancelled now but not sure who else could fill it tbh . Also the Wilder v Fury rematch has been mentioned as taking place on  May 18th.

25 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Read that myself also read wembley cancelled as it was only going to be for aj vs wilder,fury or whyte

Fingers crossed we get to see the three of them all face each other this year,it's been a good thread this one. ?

Edited by MickC