Fury v wilder

33 minutes ago, TOMO said:

brill that Robert..really shows the science behind the way different punches are thrown....

frightening wasn't he in them early days.....he really was a very dangerous human being

And also shows again the blacks need guidence because when he went his own way he became feral and lazy 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

And also shows again the blacks need guidence because when he went his own way he became feral and lazy 

I sure that wasn't because he was black...more likely cos he had millions in the bank  and was very young man.....much like fury did....and how many of us would go the same way if given the chance....by feck I never had much money...but in my younger days I loved to party...hell I spent 5 years in Ibiza...

all great sports men need good coaching and good infulences around them to stay at the top....there cant be many that go it alone

• Like 5
2 hours ago, TOMO said:

I sure that wasn't because he was black...more likely cos he had millions in the bank  and was very young man.....much like fury did....and how many of us would go the same way if given the chance....by feck I never had much money...but in my younger days I loved to party...hell I spent 5 years in Ibiza...

all great sports men need good coaching and good infulences around them to stay at the top....there cant be many that go it alone

He won the golden gloves and went n robbed a pensioners house with his mates from da ghetto

Tyson was a f*cked up for years, seeing he's mother carry on with all them different men, the rowing & going between he's mother & father, the bullying, and the area he grew up in general, stick ups, house burglaries, beatings, everyday thing

coming from that environment to then earning the dough he did, well he didn't know whether he was coming or going did he, and don king was only out to do him wrong, then there was all that sh*t with bill cayton, and all that there, nothing to do with being black or white,

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Tyson was a f*cked up for years, seeing he's mother carry on with all them different men, the rowing & going between he's mother & father, the bullying, and the area he grew up in general, stick ups, house burglaries, beatings, everyday thing

coming from that environment to then earning the dough he did, well he didn't know whether he was coming or going did he, and don king was only out to do him wrong, then there was all that sh*t with bill cayton, and all that there, nothing to do with being black or white,

Don’t get me wrong there’s no doubting his boxing ability and he was defo exciting to watch and no doubt mellowed with his age there was a lot better who came from tough lives who carried themselves like the gentlemen they are

3 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Don’t get me wrong there’s no doubting his boxing ability and he was defo exciting to watch and no doubt mellowed with his age there was a lot better who came from tough lives who carried themselves like the gentlemen they are

Yeah I get what you're saying mate, and you're right, there's people who've grew up rough & made straight honest people, but it's all mental make up in my opinion 

some will think f*ck it im going to be ruthless and get by anyway I can, some will look round themselves and think I don't want no part of this and work honestly from the bottom of the ladder to the top, and some like Tyson will take years to calm down, if they ever do, 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

The only guidance he had for a long while was his wife mother in law and don king all of which screwed him over and messed with his head colour doesn't come in to it lem and I think gus damato dying had a massive impact on his life also I think some people are just destined to feck up mentally like Tyson did and with his money he had plenty of helpers 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 3

Seen a few videos this week from Hearn on AJ’s next fight.., which needs signed soon. Open offers to both Fury and Wilder. Their silence would suggest the rematch is most likely.

AJ has the belts so is the boss. Beat him and you’re the boss. It’s not rocket science. I think 60/40 from AJ would be fair and both should be biting the hand off Hearn. Anything else means they’re ducking AJ.., no ifs, buts or maybes. 

• Thanks 1