Fury v wilder

Hopefully we’ll see who’s fighting who in a week or so. 

Warren reckons Fury v AJ should be 50/50 split.., yet is negotiating the ordered 60/40 with Wilder ?

Hearn claims he’s offered both Wilder and Fury 60/40.., and has also offered Fury the cash amount he wants for AJ fight.., although googly eyes has been left out.

Going to be an interesting couple of weeks. Personally I’d like to see the bout for the undisputed first, then the winner v Fury.

• Like 2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, darbo said:

The klitschko win was a great achievement for fury but Klitschko was not without his flaws stopped by journeyman purrity stopped by brewster and slaughtered by sanders.

I agree. Take nothing away from Fury, he done what he needed to in a very poor fight. A lot made of Klitschko ‘dominating’ the division for ten years, especially by Fury fans, but it’s the poorest ten years in any weight division in the history of boxing. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

How old would Holmes of been ???????

Buster Douglas flattened Tyson don't forget.

I remember Tyson squealing like a baby on his stool between rounds getting a cut to his eye sorted ?

I remember him biteing an opponent ?

Tyson was a force early days but he showed he wasn't flawless 

He also had his weakness ?

And it can be argued he wasn't game as he quit when under pressure ?

But he still would've hammered fury, who has his own weaknesses, no real chin and no real power being just two of them ? ?

Edited by shaaark
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

My rational is that he is 6'9" man mountain who can actually Box and move ' he has also proved he has a Exellent engine ' heart and recovery .

He's not a one dimensional one trick Pony.

If he was a Lurcher he would be a top class all rounder day or night on all Quarry lol ?

Man mountain!! ?, ffs give it a rest. Top class allrounder without the power to finish his quarry!! Hehehe you really do talk absolue delusional crap! Top class?!, he's still not fought anyone noteworthy, and I'll keep saying this until he does. Top class! ?

I will say mind, all boxers can only face whoever's around in their particular era. And therein lies the problem really. As of now, there are only a few good - very good heavyweights around, and out of all of them it seems to me that only whyte, parker and joshua are not afraid to fight anyone. Wilder = ducker/cherry picker, fury = almost as bad. All I've heard since dec 1st by wilder and fury, is excuse after excuse after excuse. Poor

Edited by shaaark
6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Man mountain!! ?, ffs give it a rest. Top class allrounder without the power to finish his quarry!! Hehehe you really do talk absolue delusional crap! Top class?!, he's still not fought anyone noteworthy, and I'll keep saying this until he does. Top class! ?

If he was a lurcher he’d be dragging foxes about by the ass till they committed suicide by holding their breath.????

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Fury a ducker but AJ ain't LOL ??FairPlay to ya your comedy Gold lol ☺️??

Whatever you say mate ? ?. But I certainly aint delusional. Fury a top class allrounder ?. Apart from joshua, name me one other british heavyweight that's achieved as much as he has, in such a short space of time, and who still HASN'T ducked anyone? 

Fury got heart! He shit out against price lol

Edited by shaaark

you talk of head movement and footwork max....watch this young black kid above.....its not just the devastating power in his punches.....its the position he gets in to ..to deliver those shots....

if you ever looked at the physics of how a punch should be thrown then iron mike does it almost perfectly....them uppercuts arnt just a bent arm moving upwards.. the power is generated in his legs as his body moves upwards.....he ducks a shot...at the same time twisting his body to the left..then releases the twist back to the right simultaneously throwing that left hook......

honestly max ....fury facing a 20 year old iron mike wouldn't have gone the first

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Tomo you can't cross generations in any sport with any accuracy' it's always only second guessing and opinions ?

lol.....nearly spat me tea out at the irony.....I cant believe you just wrote the above sentence .....I said that earlier.. its opinions.....but you have been cross generations since the beginning ....

• Like 1
Just now, maxhardcore said:

No the powers that be wanted him out the picture ?

They knew he was too good for the golden boy AJ ?

you know I like them both but for very difrent reasons ....but I recon aj beats fury ......if it ever happens....

he was good early doors Look at the level of his opponents in that clip max Holmes spinks Bruno etc I bet big frank would of beat what's around today who has fury fought a ageing champ and wilder who dropped him twice I don't Tyson would of let fury of the hook like wilder did 

• Like 1
Just now, maxhardcore said:

Like I say it's second guessing and opinions nothing more nothing less

Is it best to use nets 

or to bolt to dogs

which is the hardest ?

or is lamping King ????

get my drift lol ?

behave yourself....ive been the one saying that on that thread......who cares...bloody silly thread...

I was also the one saying it on this thread....