Fury v wilder

1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Not 1 big hitter knocked foreman down never mind ko him after he came back

When foreman was in his prime, ali, who's not renowned as a 'puncher' knocked him out. Never mind 'came back', how do you think foreman would've coped with 'today's' heavyweights? All he could do was keep walking forward and swinging  wth the occadional jab thrown in!

Edited by shaaark

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

He was just plain old Mike when he bit Holyfield then quit on his arse tho Tomo ? Great  when things were going his way.

Quit when the going got tough.

Was he not snorting a shed load of coke during the last years of his career max. Fury took almost 3 years out and turned into mr blobby when he started the marching powder. ???.

6 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

And yes. Lewis a very good boxer but beat  of them greats Rahman and McCall ?

Again I think Fury would of beat Lewis  8 times out of 10.

never....lewis beats fury 10 times out of ten....as does iron mike...

thing is we can go round in circles with our opinions....you keep saying the same old thing....don't make it right.....equaly its the same for me...

• Like 2

I think Tyson was already a broken man when he fought Douglas partying all night coked of his head all the time and little training wether he was convinced he was unbeatable in his head who knows but when he was younger and focused he was a very good fighter better than what's about today imo max i think Tyson had far better speed and movement than wilder and would of got in to furys ribs and closed the gap that fury likes early but I do agree fury will beat wilder again maybe go for a stoppage this time as he will be fitter and mentally stronger 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Tomo MT had the heart of a pea when it was laid on him as he proved .

MT wouldn't of tried to get back up after the shot Fury took off Wilder look at him when Douglas put it on him' look at him v Holyfield resorting to biteing when he was under pressure ?

And as Iv said for all Lewis was very good Rahman and McCall beat him

He was Beatable ?

Where was fury's heart when he chose not to fight david price for the british title? 

16 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Tomo MT had the heart of a pea when it was laid on him as he proved .

MT wouldn't of tried to get back up after the shot Fury took off Wilder look at him when Douglas put it on him' look at him v Holyfield resorting to biteing when he was under pressure ?

And as Iv said for all Lewis was very good Rahman and McCall beat him

He was Beatable ?

thing is max..most heavyweights if they hit some one square on the jaw there going down.....just because fury got up after that punch by wilder ....don't mean to say mike ..lewis or any of the others wouldn't have....

fury got up from a good shot....but then maybe some of the others would have as well....he wasn't unconciouse or he wouldn't have got up....

you can not always equate getting up from a shot as HEART....if your down and don't know what day it is...well thats it your finished...

like I keep saying ...all this going round in circles trying to mesure up past fighters ..is going to prove nothing....

personly I think any of those old fighters...iron mike...holyfield...lewis...would have had wilder out of there in few rounds....

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I think Tyson was already a broken man when he fought Douglas partying all night coked of his head all the time and little training wether he was convinced he was unbeatable in his head who knows but when he was younger and focused he was a very good fighter better than what's about today imo max i think Tyson had far better speed and movement than wilder and would of got in to furys ribs and closed the gap that fury likes early but I do agree fury will beat wilder again maybe go for a stoppage this time as he will be fitter and mentally stronger 

that's right ..mike was so fast in them early years..everybody he faught was taller ...he could close the distance in the blink of an eye and when somone threw the right hand he would bob under it come up the other side with a left hook.....it was beautiful to watch.....and then it was goodnight Vienna

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

you know writing all this ..you might think I'm not a fury fan.....but I am I like the fella...im glad he has faught threw this bad patch ....and I hope he continues ..and I hope he drops wilder early in there next fight I really do.....and he won the first fight to be honest...

all 3 of them need to fight each other at the end of the day and sort it out whos the best

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Weather that happened like that or not I don't know ' it was also at that time a fight I wanted to see as I thought price was going to be top Drawer . But like MT it looks like Price was good when on top and dominating. But again the heart of a pea who jacked when it was laid on him.

Fury has proven he has Boxing ability and don't Quit ?

He still chose not to fight price. Do you think that only wilder has dropped fury? He's been dropped by a few people, some of them only cruiserweights. 

Similarly, is it only fury you think that has ability and doesn't quit? And that's a rhetorical question, so no need to answer

Edited by shaaark
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

And got back up every time ?

The size of Furys frame he was always going to mature late.

He's probably just approaching his best years as we speak.

We probably still haven't seen the best of Tyson Fury.

Doesn't say too much about a fighter really, when they get dropped by people weighing 3-4 stone lighter than themselves

1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

i read Mike Tysons autobiography years ago and if everything was true about the drugs/drink/parties /lifestyle its unbelievable he achieved what he did.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, darbo said:

i read Mike Tysons autobiography years ago and if everything was true about the drugs/drink/parties /lifestyle its unbelievable he achieved what he did.

It is true darbo. I've watched several american documentaries where tyson himself admitted he was taking and doing allsorts

• Like 1

On the subject of fury I like him  good speed movement for a big heavyweight plenty of heart not much power but in reality what level of opponents has he faced a past his sell by date klitschko and a powerful but limited raw wilder. The likes of Lewis for me would have wiped the floor with him.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

But not Fury ?

Max, I'm struggling to work out your 'rationale'. You think fury is the best heavyweight on the planet, but holmes could possibly have beaten him. But mike tyson couldn't. Yet mike tyson beat the shit out of holmes for four rounds before knocking him clean out! Strange, very strange.

And like darbo above just said, and what I've said all along, fury hasn't really fought anyone of note, apart from a well past his best klitschko, who looked as though he didn't even want to fight. I won't include wilder as a proper oponent either, cos he's ducked every f****r all his career

Edited by shaaark