Fury v wilder

5 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Hey the haters will always hate

Just admit he won that fight never mind the Drawer bulkshit.

Most of yous said he wouldn't make the ring again 

When he did yous went a bit quiet just incase lol

Then when he boxed the way he did yous still couldn't give him credit 

It was all Wilder has fought no one done nothing is 3 stone lighter 

For the haters

Just ADMIT yous were Wrong

Or some Sad Cnut will bring it back up in 5 years Lol ?

Who said this FFS? Whoever it was just say you were wrong please so he'll shut the f**k up

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

5 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Hey the haters will always hate

Just admit he won that fight never mind the Drawer bulkshit.

Most of yous said he wouldn't make the ring again 

When he did yous went a bit quiet just incase lol

Then when he boxed the way he did yous still couldn't give him credit 

It was all Wilder has fought no one done nothing is 3 stone lighter 

For the haters

Just ADMIT yous were Wrong

Or some Sad Cnut will bring it back up in 5 years Lol ?

its not hate  , its having no respect  , when some one gets knocked  out cold the fight is usually stopped, so he was lucky , the problems  before the fight as nothing to do with the fight at all , we tuned in to watch the fight and if he wasn't right thats his problem no one else's , i don't think fury boxed that good , wilder as fought no one done nothing 3 stone lighter , that says a lot for fury , fury problems , a big part was self inflicted he had all the help in the world does that make him an hero ,

5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

So I am ' it takes something for me to raise my fists.

What I have noticed is on here when  people don't get things their own way they retort to threats of violence ' 

Half would get the shock of their lives ?

If your talking about a old member max it wasn't getting his own way that got at him it was you bringing his kids in to it and when you put up his messages I and a few others couldn't see any threats max end of the day you seem a decent lad passionate about things but feck me can't understand how you manage to fall out so much just take everyone not going to have the same opinion as you 

3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Blackmag who said I was on about s old member .

Im on about  a handful of people in general 

the offliner lot ffs

Amd I Did not call anyone's children .

I gave a response to that person trying at the time to get one upmanship on here by instigating I was a Jaffa.

Again chips were pissed on as the Mrs was about to drop.

he also was derogatory towards the Mrs 

he was another who couldn't take a bit back.

And I will always give as good as I'm getting and if you don't like it tough ?

Not a question of not liking max i just don't get it anyway not arguing on here you have a pm ? 

Mike Tyson was one of my favourites as a young lad, when he first hit the scene his puching power, movement and sheer intesity was something very different for me... also some of his combinations were unreal, that right hook to the body straight into the right uppercut took out a fair few (that video reminded me)....but....As we all know he went off the rails and stayed there, he wasn't right for all of his fights in his 2nd half of his career and unfortunately that has tainted his legacy...no excuses if your a pro fighter you need to live the correct life to get the rewards, I actually don't believe he couldn't mix it with the best, I don't think Holyfield or Lewis would have beaten a 20 year old Mike Tyson under Cus D'matos stewardship.... but we'll never know....the same as we'll never know how any of the current 3 wouldve faired against fighters from the past....

Also I don't believe I've seen anybody do anything other than praise Furys performance against Wilder??

Just the majority won't put any of the current 3 in a boxing hall of fame......yet!!

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 4

well said newkid.....

thing is max......you yourself didn't like fury befor......now maybe in year or two...more of us might change our minds....(SAME AS YOU HAVE).....but until then I will just carry on liking him...hoping he wins some more.....but I still don't think hes a.... "GREAT"....

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, TOMO said:

well said newkid.....

thing is max......you yourself didn't like fury befor......now maybe in year or two...more of us might change our minds....(SAME AS YOU HAVE).....but until then I will just carry on liking him...hoping he wins some more.....but I still don't think hes a.... "GREAT"....

Everyone's opinion is valid, but if Max didn't like Fury 5 years ago since then he's beat Klit in one of the most boring fights in heavyweight history (I know he schooled him in his backyard etc...but it was hardly a classic) went off the rails for nigh on 3 years...fought 2 absolute bums in his prep for Wilder, then got a draw after being put on his ass twice by a pretty average boxer.... I'm not knocking Fury, but I can't see where in that 5 years he has done anything to put him alongside the likes of Tyson, Lewis, Bowe, Holyfield, Holmes etc etc....

He is certainly one of the best currently, I still think his lack of punching power may be his undoing, neither Joshua or Wilder will be scared to take a punch to land a punch....in the heavies at the top.level it's a dangerous game to rely on getting a points decision...

Just my opinion and not knocking Fury (before I get my head ripped off!! Lol)

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 4
14 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Sorry max but now newkid and tomo are my boxing mentors.

You don't know the difference between an uppercut and a straight right.

Haha....

Stick with me kid...I'll have you wearing mink!! Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Mike Tyson was one of my favourites as a young lad, when he first hit the scene his puching power, movement and sheer intesity was something very different for me... also some of his combinations were unreal, that right hook to the body straight into the right uppercut took out a fair few (that video reminded me)....but....As we all know he went off the rails and stayed there, he wasn't right for all of his fights in his 2nd half of his career and unfortunately that has tainted his legacy...no excuses if your a pro fighter you need to live the correct life to get the rewards, I actually don't believe he couldn't mix it with the best, I don't think Holyfield or Lewis would have beaten a 20 year old Mike Tyson under Cus D'matos stewardship.... but we'll never know....the same as we'll never know how any of the current 3 wouldve faired against fighters from the past....

Also I don't believe I've seen anybody do anything other than praise Furys performance against Wilder??

Just the majority won't put any of the current 3 in a boxing hall of fame......yet!!

43 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Everyone's opinion is valid, but if Max didn't like Fury 5 years ago since then he's beat Klit in one of the most boring fights in heavyweight history (I know he schooled him in his backyard etc...but it was hardly a classic) went off the rails for nigh on 3 years...fought 2 absolute bums in his prep for Wilder, then got a draw after being put on his ass twice by a pretty average boxer.... I'm not knocking Fury, but I can't see where in that 5 years he has done anything to put him alongside the likes of Tyson, Lewis, Bowe, Holyfield, Holmes etc etc....

He is certainly one of the best currently, I still think his lack of punching power may be his undoing, neither Joshua or Wilder will be scared to take a punch to land a punch....in the heavies at the top.level it's a dangerous game to rely on getting a points decision...

Just my opinion and not knocking Fury (before I get my head ripped off!! Lol)

Pretty much spot on with both these posts newkid, again, and basically just what I've been saying, ............. SEVERAL TIMES lol ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
Just now, shaaark said:

Pretty much spot on with both these posts newkid, again ?

It's only opinions mate, that's the good thing with sport no one sees it the same, the history books sometimes only tell part of the story as well.... we all see different things we like in boxer, a footballer etc and obviously dogs lol...

If we all saw the same it would be boring...

But the truth is until the current 3 have met each and played out the story we don't know who is the best.......FACT lol

• Haha 1