Fury v wilder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, sid g said:

is cleveland Williams still around he might be in with a shout these days ..

lol.....sadly not after I watched that clip earlier I googled him and read his story on wiki.....sadly killed in a hit and run 1999....also a few year befor that ali fight he was shot in the belly by a traffic cop during the race riots in the usa....had a kidney removed and hole load of intestine ..colon ect....also lost some muscle in his upper thigh hip area...the gun the cop had was 357 magnum...lucky to survive......he also didn't blame the cop...and the cop came to see him befor the ali fight....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 10/12/2018 at 23:26, shaaark said:

Well, with you two being such boxing gurus, have you thought about asking eddie hearn for advisory type jobs?

And brookie, never mind being snot nosed kids, alot of people on here, not saying the vast majority, but alot, will have a better idea as to who's good and who's not, especially seeing as the both of you think tyson fury is 'top class' ffs lol

ive been around fighters all my life boy and i dont think Ty is top class .I KNOW HES TOP CLASS AND THE BEST FIGHTER ON THIS PLANET . hes the best heavyweight this country ever had and good enough to have fought in any era yet still people like yourself seeth with jealousy and hatred for him yet try to portray yourself as a boxing fan as for cockroach Hearn i wouldnt lag on that bloke if he was on fire .im away now to earn a few quid to put away towards my flight and ticket for the return Ty v Wilder in las vegas .its a hard life following the Gypsy king .ps wipe your nose before you leave for school

2 hours ago, brookie said:

ive been around fighters all my life boy and i dont think Ty is top class .I KNOW HES TOP CLASS AND THE BEST FIGHTER ON THIS PLANET . hes the best heavyweight this country ever had and good enough to have fought in any era yet still people like yourself seeth with jealousy and hatred for him yet try to portray yourself as a boxing fan as for cockroach Hearn i wouldnt lag on that bloke if he was on fire .im away now to earn a few quid to put away towards my flight and ticket for the return Ty v Wilder in las vegas .its a hard life following the Gypsy king .ps wipe your nose before you leave for school

Been around fighters all my life too, and used to box. Also, my stepfather who was a top fighter in the 50's, along with my mother, both dead now, used to run their own boxing club. My son, who's 28, used to box. So I don't think I'll be wiping my nose before going to school lol. Tell you what though, I can tell you're getting worked up over this, and I'll say it one more time, if you, or anyone, think fury is top class and the best fighter on this planet, well, I'll leave you carry on. 

Merry christmas and have a good trip to las vegas ?.

Forgot to say, my youngest lad, 11 years old, started training 7 weeks ago as well, but he obviously won't be as good as a fury lol. You travelling lads are certainly NOT the only people that have boxing/fighting in their family/bloodline etc lol

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 4
17 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Been around fighters all my life too, and used to box. Also, my stepfather who was a top fighter in the 50's, along with my mother, both dead now, used to run their own boxing club. My son, who's 28, used to box. So I don't think I'll be wiping my nose before going to school lol. Tell you what though, I can tell you're getting worked up over this, and I'll say it one more time, if you, or anyone, think fury is top class and the best fighter on this planet, well, I'll leave you carry on. 

Merry christmas and have a good trip to las vegas ?

Shake hands now lads

• Haha 1

Once Fury beats Wilder and Joshua he can rightly claim to be the best current heavyweight...the best ever or since Ali etc not for me personally...

I hope he beats Wilder and the fight with Joshua is on and lives up to its billing...I would love to see a Brit unifying the division...we may even get to see some real rivalries with repeat fights like the Ali v Frazier , Holyfield v Bowe, Holyfield v Lewis etc....

In fact that time in the 90s was an exciting time in the heavies, Lewis, Bowe, Holmes, Holyfield, Tyson (at his worse), Foreman, the start of Klits...

Some of the "lesser" fighters caused upsets...Golata, Ruiz etc...

I can't see past the 3 top heavies now and in fact id say Joshua and Fury 9 times out of 10 would beat Wilder...

Would they hold their own with the Bowes, Lewis, Holyfield, Holmes etc?

Wilder for me would sit in the Ruiz bracket and that is what we are judging Tyson on at the moment.....

Again not knocking him but being realistic...

• Like 1

got to be Aj, he got the 3 belts , and when he fights  fury  for the other belt, that fury takes of wilder , Aj will be the best , i kepp saying max , all camps would have watched that fight fury did, and they know to beat  fury they have to be at there best regards boxing skills , Aj got improve  his skills  or he loose , just big punch  is not enough  we seen that with wilder, Aj better boxer , and can KO people , when the fight happens   i think Aj will knock fury out  might take 2-3 rounds off hard punches to the head, but any fighter will drop with enough hits .

For me, and the ring magazine, even though the ring is nowhere near as good as it used to be, Tyson is still the lineal, and best HW on the planet 

aj can box better than wilder yes ? But he can't punch harder, wilders dig is some shot, considering he isn't far off being a cruiser... I know he aims to come in at 245lbs for he's next fight

wilder also reckons team aj are begging for to fight him, we'll see how that plays out, still see aj fighting others before wilder or Tyson 

On another note Freddie roach has bin critical of Ben Davisons corner work, I respect Freddie but disagree, bens come along way since he's poor showing when billyjoe fought akavov, he's done some job with Tyson ? And for such a big fight I thought he's corner work considering he's level of experience was very good

55 minutes ago, Billy b said:

For me, and the ring magazine, even though the ring is nowhere near as good as it used to be, Tyson is still the lineal, and best HW on the planet 

aj can box better than wilder yes ? But he can't punch harder, wilders dig is some shot, considering he isn't far off being a cruiser... I know he aims to come in at 245lbs for he's next fight

wilder also reckons team aj are begging for to fight him, we'll see how that plays out, still see aj fighting others before wilder or Tyson 

On another note Freddie roach has bin critical of Ben Davisons corner work, I respect Freddie but disagree, bens come along way since he's poor showing when billyjoe fought akavov, he's done some job with Tyson ? And for such a big fight I thought he's corner work considering he's level of experience was very good

the ring magazine actually has aj at no1 and fury no 2 but only time will tell