Fury v wilder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Someone bound to call a well bred coursing sapling Fury and hope they get a animal that can Box half as good as its namesake ??

If they name it fury surely they are going to get a big ole plodder that will give a 5 minute spin but still can’t get it in the bag.???

Edited by dogmandont
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, sid g said:

saw a dog called Tyson in one end out the other ran off and was found on a farm 2 days later ,,,

My first dog was called Hagler....a little black whippet...

I just liked Marvelous Marvin....was about 8 I think...

1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

My first dog was called Hagler....a little black whippet...

I just liked Marvelous Marvin....was about 8 I think...

On 03/12/2018 at 21:30, maxhardcore said:

I had a terrier called Fury once, glad it was over 30 years back.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

His Boxing skills are top Drawer and if you can't give him credit for that your best watch some other sport.

if i was you i wouldn't get to excited , theres a good chance because he was knocked out hel never be the same again it happens a lot , when it all calms down let see what happens  because he's the only one who knows how he felt,   just been told a mate of mine as call his pet fury , i think its an african grey

3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

He be good enough with 1 hand to beat the homebirds of Britain .

Furys next serious match won't be till May - June.

That gives him plenty time to recover' re group and get fit.

Who's he fighting in may/june max?

7 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Who's he fighting in may/june max?

should be wilder , and then Aj later in the year .But it all up side now with fury draw , Aj was supposed to fight in April  , he prob go for white , then fight either fury or wilder i should think either  in the summer or they for a dec for a match up   thats what i think .

53 minutes ago, bird said:

should be wilder , and then Aj later in the year .But it all up side now with fury draw , Aj was supposed to fight in April  , he prob go for white , then fight either fury or wilder i should think either  in the summer or they for a dec for a match up   thats what i think .

If it’s december then fury needs 2 more opponents at least to hone his skills and try build more power to ko more his opponents

On 09/12/2018 at 15:07, shaaark said:

I don't support joshua, I don't rate any of todays heavyweights as anything more than pretty good. 

your right max nothing changes it was same nonsense some years ago with a lot of the same fools calling Ty over full of hate and jealousy and probably vast majority of em will be snot nosed kids like you say dont know their arse from their elbows .hope your keeping well max its been a while my friend hope you and your family have a great xmas mate