Fury v wilder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

The one I remember from my younger years was Frank Bruno.

I'd wait up to watch the fights with such hope - I can't even describe how much I wanted to see him put Tyson down :yes:

....... Alas, he had the tools to do it but, he lacked the mental toughness to carry it through - just one lucky punch or, a little more 'f**k you' from Bruno would have had me jumping round the living room.

But, it never happened :no:

(god bless you Frank)

................. I can still hear the crowd now - Bruuuuuuuuuuno, Bruuuuuuuuuuno ?

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

How would fury deal with amir khans speed. 

Don't know  but I'm saying  with about 9 stone weight difference, khan would outbox fury VERY EASILY AS HE LIKED, for 12 rounds and then get given the decision over fury, especially if it was in his own back yard, ...... MAYBE ?

Edited by shaaark
8 hours ago, shaaark said:

Don't know  but I'm saying saying with about 9 stone weight difference, khan would outbox fury VERY EASILY AS HE LIKED, for 12 rounds and then get given the decision over fury, especially if it was in his own back yard, ...... MAYBE ?

The only person I've known fight in a back yard was kimbo slice

• Like 1
On 04/12/2018 at 22:26, shaaark said:

You obviously a fury fan brookie. Fact is tyson fury 'might' be the best of a pretty average bunch of a about 10 heavyweights worldwide. Pretty shit really, don't care how much of a fan of certain boxers people are. Wilder been fighting no-one of note, and he supposed to be the hardest punching heavyweight, says who?! And he put fury down twice. Fury supposed to be so quick and elusive, again, against who?!

against who ??? well he travelled to klits own back yard and beat an eleven year reigning all time great and he went to the states with just two bitsa fights in his come back and did a number on another undefeated 39 fight k/o record on another great champion and dont forget chum mike tyson didnt get up lennox didnt get up and never hit with the power Tyson Fury was hit with .you keep supporting that bum joshua ( ps you can tell him he can come out the wardrobe now hes been hiding in there since wilder came up with the 50mil and contract ) hes fighting Stan next a 53 yr old milkman from Doncaster its on PPV 19.99 and il get behind proper fighting men

17 minutes ago, brookie said:

against who ??? well he travelled to klits own back yard and beat an eleven year reigning all time great and he went to the states with just two bitsa fights in his come back and did a number on another undefeated 39 fight k/o record on another great champion and dont forget chum mike tyson didnt get up lennox didnt get up and never hit with the power Tyson Fury was hit with .you keep supporting that bum joshua ( ps you can tell him he can come out the wardrobe now hes been hiding in there since wilder came up with the 50mil and contract ) hes fighting Stan next a 53 yr old milkman from Doncaster its on PPV 19.99 and il get behind proper fighting men

I don't support joshua, I don't rate any of todays heavyweights as anything more than pretty good. 

5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Your wasting your time Brookie' a few obviously don't know their Arse from their Elbow ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Best Heavyweight Boxer?

Larry Holmes apart I think he will of had the beating of them all' Def give them all a good fight including Holmes.

But it's hard to cross generations .

Bit of a contradiction there max he had the beating of them all def   bar Holmes but it's hard to cross generations 

1 hour ago, brookie said:

I agree brookie with most of what you say to fight a dangerous champion (I wouldn't class him as a great )   like wilder after two fights and he did win in my opinion after being hit as hard as that and to get up shows just how much he wanted it  but as a boxer surely joshau would want to fight all comers 

Edited by Blackmag