Fury v wilder

30 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Judging by the opinions of most fighters, trainers, pundits, writers, fan polls, even people in the mma world saying Tyson won, and Muay Thai fighters, id say he has every right to say that ? 

he went down twice , one more time  the ref would have stopped the fight anyway , as said them other rounds , got him the draw  he was lucky  . there next rematch fight, wilder will finish the job proper ,  fury was at his best , and get faster with more weight loss,  but so will wilder he improve   he said him self   finish  better , wilder   will win next time .

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Billy b said:

Judging by the opinions of most fighters, trainers, pundits, writers, fan polls, even people in the mma world saying Tyson won, and Muay Thai fighters, id say he has every right to say that ? 

theres 2sides to everything story, was the english  judge bent ,you could argue  about the count , all the best to you

7 hours ago, TALKCHEAP said:

im not trying to have it both ways , wilder was complete shit who froze ,fury who was much fitter but struggled to do anything about it, that makes him shit too , he's crying about the result , he want to try doing more work in the ring , and less talking

Talkcheap your a complete divvy mate 

7 hours ago, bird said:

he went down twice , one more time  the ref would have stopped the fight anyway , as said them other rounds , got him the draw  he was lucky  . there next rematch fight, wilder will finish the job proper ,  fury was at his best , and get faster with more weight loss,  but so will wilder he improve   he said him self   finish  better , wilder   will win next time .

The 3 knockdown rule is if the knockdowns are in the same round and he didnt get knocked down 3 times anyway so thats no argument.Fury has just come back from all the shit in the last 3years so hes far from his best yet id say wheras i really cant se Wilder improving on what he already does.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, bird said:

Wilder has made a career out of throwing windmill overhand punch,s to knock out low level opponents his whole pro life, he has no room for improvement and still believes that punch will take him to the top, wilder will be the same in the rematch and exactly the same if he fights Joshua, he still believes the hype and will be easily exposed if fury throws more leather or he meets a fighter willing to come forward and throw decent shots it's all there for the taking 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, downsouth said:

The 3 knockdown rule is if the knockdowns are in the same round and he didnt get knocked down 3 times anyway so thats no argument.Fury has just come back from all the shit in the last 3years so hes far from his best yet id say wheras i really cant se Wilder improving on what he already does.

Got to agree mate...

Tyson can adapt and improve his style because he is undoubtedly a more natural boxer than Wilder...wilder will rely on his punching power as he always has...I think Tyson would beat Wilder next time our, he wouldn't lose that concentration again (he'd be a fool if he did)...he had Wilder beat until he was put down in that last round..he probably should've won anyway but the record books will always show a DRAW...it don't matter what Fury says in public privately he'll be gutted about getting caught in that last round....

If the matches are made next year (and they should be) we should all know who is the best out of the current top 3....

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Got to agree mate...

Tyson can adapt and improve his style because he is undoubtedly a more natural boxer than Wilder...wilder will rely on his punching power as he always has...I think Tyson would beat Wilder next time our, he wouldn't lose that concentration again (he'd be a fool if he did)...he had Wilder beat until he was put down in that last round..he probably should've won anyway but the record books will always show a DRAW...it don't matter what Fury says in public privately he'll be gutted about getting caught in that last round....

If the matches are made next year (and they should be) we should all know who is the best out of the current top 3....

ok fair enough   down 3 times in  1 round  , fury  can get as fit as he likes, and keep improving  which he will , but he dont punch his weight  so like ive said on this post  before. i still think wilder will beat fury next time, he knows he got to defend better and hold back and unload at the right  time , he said this if he does as said, fury wont get of the deck next time . infact watching that fight , i think Aj  could beat fury , as he lot better boxer than wilder , and plenty of power to ko fury .   Fury did very well to come back after 2  year lay off, loose 10st  , and fought well for 9 rounds , and got a good jaw  true, but i still think more so watching that fight   , a boxer  who can defend and powerful puncher will stop fury , thats what i think   roll on next year  .

Simple fact is there is no such thing as facts before a fight. The record books will show what the facts are when the time comes.

I have no idea why the Fury fans have to resort to name calling just because not everyone shares their opinion. 

The only trouble with this thread is MickC and Max both have avatars that are brown with a big M in the middle. When reading their posts it's easy to get confused who is saying what - right up until you read one is knowledgeable about boxing and posts sensible well thought out points and the other is gushing tripe. :laugh: 

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Walshie you need to stick to licking windows lol 

You couldn't box eggs' everyone and no one knows Fury won that fight

FACT ha lol ☺️

I never said who was knowledgeable and who talked tripe, but everyone and no-one knows. :whistling:

3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

It don't take a window licker to work out a snides little ways lol

Go Box some eggs ya buffoon.

What's your problem? Having a laugh and you have to  start the insults like the other Fury groupies FFS. 

You already mentioned window licking and egg boxing in your previous post. Not that you repeat yourself.

Well boys we will soon find out, I book Tyson to beat wilder then aj

aj and Hearn are already being a bit diva like over purse splits, it ain't a fact at all that aj beats Tyson, but in my opinion the sensible money is on tyson

no use everyone trying to goad each other, being divvy, time tells all, well see in due time who's right an who's wrong, but I've seen nothing in aj to make me worry about him fighting Tyson