Fury v wilder

2 hours ago, martyn2233 said:

You do talk some shit wait till fury get knocked out cold then what you going to say then 

In today's heavyweight division, deontay wilder is probably the biggest puncher in terms of one shot power, if he can't put him out the job properly then you're clutching at straws if you think any other heavies can 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Billy b said:

In today's heavyweight division, deontay wilder is probably the biggest puncher in terms of one shot power, if he can't put him out the job properly then you're clutching at straws if you think any other heavies can 

Clutching naff all mate all it take is the one shot fury was lucky to get up wait till next time.fury is not god like max is making out he is

ps I’m not knocking fury f**k me that man did well for himself 

2 minutes ago, martyn2233 said:

Clutching naff all mate all it take is the one shot fury was got lucky to get up wait till next time.fury is god like max is making out he is

ps I’m not knocking fury f**k me that man did well for himself 

Fury took that one shot, a fury who still has a bit of timber to shift and reflexes to sharpen 

fury also took some decent shots off of wlad 

all it does take is one shot but the world an he's wife said if wilder hits fury clean he's gone, he did twice, an he rode it out , the first knockdown behind the ear can send fighters divvy, Joshua hasn't got the hurting power wilder has, it'll take a funny shot to retire fury for the night 

I will wait til next time mate he won't be put out for good and he will be in even better condition to fight next time ? Wilder hit him with he's best, look at his face when he knew he got up, tells its own story that do boys, that would spark the rest of the heavies but he knew that fury was made of different stuff 

an as for that fella sayin still got a draw, in history books it's a draw but anyone who knows what they was watching knows it was tysons fight , the top boxers including mayweather, Lennox, foreman, and many the best boxing writers , and all the polls I've seen have bin a landslide win for fury 

people see different things but if you seriously think fury didn't win that fight , then in my own personal    Opinion you don't know what you're watching 

45 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Like I say look at the rankings of the men wilder has fought ....that caliber of pponent have been easy to hit 

Edited by MIK
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, MIK said:

Like I say look at the rankings of the men wilder has fought ....that caliber of pponent have been easy to hit 

I don't rate wilder at all 

and he's only fought about 3men who are ranked, im aware of that 

but it's widely known through sparring stories and the way he  has put people out that's he's a heavier puncher than Joshua 

wilder would put takam out with far fewer punches than Joshua if he connected, big Joshua the fearsome puncher was gifted a stoppage in that fight 

he's calibre of opponents are jank but it's not about records, who's easy to hit an who ain't, it's about power, and he hits harder than Joshua 

Loads of people said that anyway pre fight, givin it all the wilder hits harder than Joshua he'll write fury off, when that didn't happen they are now back pulling Joshua's cory saying wait til joshua lands ?‍♂️

5 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Same game as you mate' just your livings milking cows ' mine seems to be milking BULLs  hitters who can't admit they were Totaly wrong re Fury ?

Anyways that's me done Tyson Fury did the talking at the weekend and by fook folk are now sitting quiet and listening ??

fury was fighting some one who had a fair jab who never used it enough, a right hand that he might as well sent a letter saying it was coming , and a bit of a long left hook,  and thats all , if he'd have thrown a decent left  uppercut now and a gain there a good chance the fight might have had a different ending , why fury went down the first time il  never know , and the second time got knocked out by some one who was to fcuked to hold his arms up, wilder did not at any time land a clean right hook on fury , how many seconds do you think fury would of lasted with mike tyson , 15 maybe 20 if he was lucky , fury is a joke , and his followers id say are the sort who like to live off bluff but it don't always work does it,

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, TALKCHEAP said:

fury was fighting some one who had a fair jab who never used it enough, a right hand that he might as well sent a letter saying it was coming , and a bit of a long left hook,  and thats all , if he'd have thrown a decent left  uppercut now and a gain there a good chance the fight might have had a different ending , why fury went down the first time il  never know , and the second time got knocked out by some one who was to fcuked to hold his arms up, wilder did not at any time land a clean right hook on fury , how many seconds do you think fury would of lasted with mike tyson , 15 maybe 20 if he was lucky , fury is a joke , and his followers id say are the sort who like to live off bluff but it don't always work does it,

I told you before the fight wilder was a technically awful boxer and he telegraphs he's shots, wilder is ungainly and just not very good at the basics

so are you know trying to say Tyson only won because wilder was telegraphing he's shots and wasn't using proper boxing skills and didn't have much variety? Those things are all well known about wilder ?‍♂️ But you and countless others reckoned none of that will matter cos when he lands its over 

you can't discredit furys win with any of that mate , it was known Pre fight what wilder was, an that's a bad boxer with huge power 

you's reckoned that huge power would see him through you can't have it both ways ol chap

and about the "couldlnt hold his arms up" bullsh!t , you do know wilder is most dangerous in the later rounds and most of his wins have been come from behind KOs..... 

you was wrong , I know it would kill you to admit it, if wilder knocked fury  cold properly I'd only be saying FairPlay to him and those who called it , but there is so much backward talk cos fury won it's comical , contradictions all over the gaff 

Edited by Billy b
On 04/12/2018 at 22:26, shaaark said:

You obviously a fury fan brookie. Fact is tyson fury 'might' be the best of a pretty average bunch of a about 10 heavyweights worldwide. Pretty shit really, don't care how much of a fan of certain boxers people are. Wilder been fighting no-one of note, and he supposed to be the hardest punching heavyweight, says who?! And he put fury down twice. Fury supposed to be so quick and elusive, again, against who?!

a Fury fan ? i am a Fury and ive been reading this shyte on here for the last five years and thats all it is SHYTE from a bunch of haters consumed with jealousy i aint been on here in some time now but even after not being on in at least a couple of years its still the same shyte from the same bunch of fools .

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, TALKCHEAP said:

If Wilder could not connect with jabs or straight right hands then hes not going to bother to try throwing uppercuts , thats the shortest punch a boxer will throw.Wilder could not close the distance as Fury is very good at setting the distance and deterring the opposing fighter with accurate counter punching.I agree Fury should not have been down twice as it was his own fault due to show boating instead of staying focussed. Lets see what 2019 brings in the Heavyweight Division. ?

Edited by MickC
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Billy b said:

I told you before the fight wilder was a technically awful boxer and he telegraphs he's shots, wilder is ungainly and just not very good at the basics

so are you know trying to say Tyson only won because wilder was telegraphing he's shots and wasn't using proper boxing skills and didn't have much variety? Those things are all well known about wilder ?‍♂️ But you and countless others reckoned none of that will matter cos when he lands its over 

you can't discredit furys win with any of that mate , it was known Pre fight what wilder was, an that's a bad boxer with huge power 

you's reckoned that huge power would see him through you can't have it both ways ol chap

im not trying to have it both ways , wilder was complete shit who froze ,fury who was much fitter but struggled to do anything about it, that makes him shit too , he's crying about the result , he want to try doing more work in the ring , and less talking

26 minutes ago, MickC said:

If Wilder could not connect with jabs or straight right hands then hes not going to bother to try throwing uppercuts , thats the shortest punch a boxer will throw.Wilder could not close the distance as Fury is very good at setting the distance and deterring the opposing fighter with accurate counter punching.I agree Fury should not have been down twice as it was his own fault due to show boating instead of staying focussed. Lets see what 2019 brings in the Heavyweight Division. ?

he did land his jab many times , he was close enough several times to use the uppercut but didn't , 

22 minutes ago, TALKCHEAP said:

im not trying to have it both ways , wilder was complete shit who froze ,fury who was much fitter but struggled to do anything about it, that makes him shit too , he's crying about the result , he want to try doing more work in the ring , and less talking

Thats how it comes across

i assume, forgive me if im wrong, that by struggled to do anything about You mean didn't leave wilder a mess, and spark him? Fury fought he's normal style, and won with it, that's nothing new

crying about the result? His post fight talk has been applauded for he's sportmanship, he's said he thought he won, as did wilder, hardly crying.... 

i think you struggle to see what's what when it comes to boxing , statements like "that makes him shit too" just scream ignorance,  but like I say, people see things differently.. 

17 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Thats how it comes across

i assume, forgive me if im wrong, that by struggled to do anything about You mean didn't leave wilder a mess, and spark him? Fury fought he's normal style, and won with it, that's nothing new

crying about the result? His post fight talk has been applauded for he's sportmanship, he's said he thought he won, as did wilder, hardly crying.... 

i think you struggle to see what's what when it comes to boxing , statements like "that makes him shit too" just scream ignorance,  but like I say, people see things differently.. 

he said every one knew he had won, why didn't he do his talking in the ring and up his game , he was fit enough why didn't he ,