Fury v wilder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Not quite sure why the notifications.

When maxhardcore comments he gives his reasons and explains why he thinks that in a sensible clear way,the rest of you just write a sentance that doesn't make a neutral like me any wiser than i was before.FACT.

But it's all Max's opinion, you can't pass opinion off as fact......FACT

Well, the dust settling now, FairPlay to the two of them, wilder showed he was still a one trick pony, trying for one thing all night, very little body work etc, fury showed he was the far better boxer and showed those who said he could be easily knocked out that they were wrong 

Finkel and wilder are likely looking at Joshua for the 13th of April but I hope Tyson gets he's rematch asap, and he's Joshua fight ? In terms of one hit power wilder is a more heavy puncher than Joshua and seeing fury, who still has some weight to shift and reflexes to re sharpen, Joshua will know he cannot put fury down an out for good again we can all go round n round the houses but wait til fight night fury will show you's all again ? Those saying "wilder nearly won" you's are off you're heads, he got 2-3rounds at best , you're basing nearly winning over the two KDs , that's not how boxing works ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Furys clearly the best boxer on the planet at the moment theres no doubt... but time will tell and i think the 3 of them could all beat each other on the night. 

But f**k me sunderland are shite 

You do know that there are 17 weight divisions in pro boxing? Fury being the best boxer on the planet?! ?. So he's a better boxer than khan, canelo, crawford, lomachenko, mayweather etc etc etc...... take your dogs for a walk mate, clear your head . And don't try to worm your way out by saying 'I meant heavyweight', you said ' best boxer on the planet' .......... FACT . ............. ? lol

Only worm is you mate  fact! 

And yes he out boxes all of them

? ............. ?

Khan ??? .....and mayweather and fury very similar technically unbeatable 

Oh dear, you actually believe what you write. Fury as technical a boxer as khan or mayweather?! Hehehe ?

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Same game as you mate' just your livings milking cows ' mine seems to be milking BULLs  hitters who can't admit they were Totaly wrong re Fury ?

Anyways that's me done Tyson Fury did the talking at the weekend and by fook folk are now sitting quiet and listening ??

How was anyone wrong? I can't see what he proved?

Same game as you mate' just your livings milking cows ' mine seems to be milking BULLs  hitters who can't admit they were Totaly wrong re Fury ?

Anyways that's me done Tyson Fury did the talking at the weekend and by fook folk are now sitting quiet and listening ??

You do talk some shit wait till fury get knocked out cold then what you going to say then 

22 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Max

I don't think anyone's knocking Fury, and certainly not his performance on Sunday or his resilience in coming back from a dark chapter in his life...

But Hughie Fury is pretty shit...and Tyson certainly ain't the best since Ali...he could be the best out of the 3 current top heavies...but he might not...time will tell...

That about sums it up really, and what a few of us have been saying. That's me done ?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, martyn2233 said:

You do talk some shit wait till fury get knocked out cold then what you going to say then 

Is this the same "Max" that gave folk some greyhound "tips" a few seasons back? Let a few lads down after spouting boll°× then too ???