Fury v wilder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

i thought wilder would of put a bit of thought into what he was doing, he must be able to box better than he did , he was slow too, id say he froze , one of the best ever VS the worst ever with out a doubt , yet the result was a draw, for those of you who are still crying don't you think the count was a bit long , how many other fighters have problems before a fight,  they don't use it as an excuse , i scored the fight myself and i thought they both lost, boxers prancing a bout like two fairies both scared to get hurt ,what it coming to.

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, TALKCHEAP said:

i thought wilder would of put a bit of thought into what he was doing, he must be able to box better than he did , he was slow too, id say he froze , one of the best ever VS the worst ever with out a doubt , yet the result was a draw, for those of you who are still crying don't you think the count was a bit long , how many other fighters have problems before a fight,  they don't use it as an excuse , i scored the fight myself and i thought they both lost, boxers prancing a bout like two fairies both scared to get hurt ,what it coming to.

Both lost, so it was a draw? ?. ............. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, brookie said:

only an idiot like you would come out with this shyte what you know about the fight game could be wrote on the back of a second class stamp with a four inch paint roller

You obviously a fury fan brookie. Fact is tyson fury 'might' be the best of a pretty average bunch of a about 10 heavyweights worldwide. Pretty shit really, don't care how much of a fan of certain boxers people are. Wilder been fighting no-one of note, and he supposed to be the hardest punching heavyweight, says who?! And he put fury down twice. Fury supposed to be so quick and elusive, again, against who?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The fact that aj as said he will fight either next year blows maxs theory out of the window fact I think Tyson could beat aj and will do wilder in a rematch and fair play to Tyson for raising mental health issues like he has and beating his own demons he's certainly earned the merit he's getting but the best since Ali that's like comparing phillips to shearer phillips ain't fit to lace his boots fact 

Edited by Blackmag
18 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

How many European Golden Boots did Shearer win lol

But nice try ' just back in from the match 3 wins from a Wembley Final ?

Re AJ saying this that and the other till he steps in the ring with either Fury or Wilder it's just that'

Words .

It wasn't too long ago most on here were saying Furys finished ' he will never step in a ring again ect ect.

Well he proved most wrong there lol 

One things for certain he's lit up the Heavyweight division and got folk talking and along the way earned himself a whole new bunch of fans?

Fairplay to the bloke and roll on 2019.

Hopefully Chicken Royal and Fast Fries don't Baffle the Numptys with bullshit and start dodging the fights real boxing fans want to see ?

Play nice Girls ?

We All Really Know Who Is Best Of

?? 

Don't know about the fights that fans really want to see. I don't think most fight fans really give two fucks about the heavyweight division at present. As I've said, it's been shit the last few years, and with only the likes of wilder, fury, allen, joyce etc, they aint exactly getting everyone talking, like some suggest on here. Easily the worst era for heavyweights 

17 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

He need not worry Dave' it's clean as a whistle.

Some on here just need to wipe there mouths as well as there arses and just admit they got it Massively Wrong re Fury ???

Massively wrong cos they don't share your opinion? ?

• Thanks 1