Fury v wilder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, walshie said:

He did. He said he really enjoyed watching the swimming and the table tennis. 

?

4 minutes ago, walshie said:

Not unless it's in capital letters at the end of a sentence. 

FACT ............. LOL ?

• Haha 2

Talking about good heavyweight fights, to be honest, I'm looking forward to whyte v chisora again on the 22nd. The first fight was far more entertaining than wilder v fury, and if this one goes the same way I'll be more than happy to watch it. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

JD no one has to be a expert to see what Fast Eddie has been doing this last 4-5 years or to notice how good a boxer Fury was.

A Blind man could smell the Bullshit lol

He's been doing his job for the last five years far as I can see, there's not gonna be much between Fury and Joshua on the ring, there bank balances are totally different though I'll bet Fury wishes hed of signed with hear 10 years ago, he wouldn't of needed to stage a comeback. 

Both of them have done or said things that have stopped me really getting behind any of them but regardless GB has the two best heavies in the world maybe the best 3 and I'd give anyone of GB,s 10 or so best boxers a decent chance to beat America's best that's never happened before and will never happen again so all UK fight fans should just enjoy it.

3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Hughie Fury arguably robbed v Parker

Then again traveled into a dangerous opponents back yard and was beat fair and square

He will come again.

Hes no Tyson Fury but not many over the last 40 years are ?

Whens Chicken Royal going to travel and have a testing fight ?

Now u are being daft. Hughie Fury is shite and he wasn't robbed. Talk about holding centre of the ring, only time he went there was before the fight when the ref told him to!

If it wasn't for Tyson Hughie wouldn't be anywhere near televised fights. He is British level at best.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

Now u are being daft. Hughie Fury is shite and he wasn't robbed. Talk about holding centre of the ring, only time he went there was before the fight when the ref told him to!

If it wasn't for Tyson Hughie wouldn't be anywhere near televised fights. He is British level at best.

Hughie tried to shake hands when the ref asked if they wanted to touch gloves. Lol.

• Haha 1

Max

I don't think anyone's knocking Fury, and certainly not his performance on Sunday or his resilience in coming back from a dark chapter in his life...

But Hughie Fury is pretty shit...and Tyson certainly ain't the best since Ali...he could be the best out of the 3 current top heavies...but he might not...time will tell...

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ryaldinhio said:

only an idiot like you would come out with this shyte what you know about the fight game could be wrote on the back of a second class stamp with a four inch paint roller

• Haha 2