Fury v wilder

Think wilder was exposed for the one trick pony he is really, and looking at both fighters reaction at the final bell he thought he,d lost as well, I,d be surprised if he will be in a rush for a rematch as fury will only get better with the confidence and ring time this fight has given him, wilder struggled with a 40 something Ortiz and was exposed by fury the only two decent fighters on his resume but not really sure the fight will have aj quaking in his boots, still got loma pedraza, dubious and Gorman (not against each other) to look forward to in December so alls not lost ?

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Francie said:

I think he will be up for a rematch len, after all wilder came to fight, he has heart, so hopefully they go at it again, sooner rather than later.

Exactly it may not be the greatest era but they can make it an era between them 3 as they do battles worth talking about with the odd outsider thrown in the mix

• Like 1

Think wilder was exposed for the one trick pony he is really, and looking at both fighters reaction at the final bell he thought he,d lost as well, I,d be surprised if he will be in a rush for a rematch as fury will only get better with the confidence and ring time this fight has given him, wilder struggled with a 40 something Ortiz and was exposed by fury the only two decent fighters on his resume but not really sure the fight will have aj quaking in his boots, still got loma pedraza, dubious and Gorman (not against each other) to look forward to in December so alls not lost ?

6 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

They should push for an AJ v fury fight and say the reason is because of the corruption and bad judging on the wilder fight as fury clearly won, a way of boycotting the US boxing board

not at all, the simple fact is this , wilder hold a belt ,Aj  holds 3 belts   , both fighters want the 4,  so Aj against wilder in april   , and who wins ( maybe) a fight with  fury  if either wants  it , but no real value  to either fighters  unless for just the pay check . i think as well , both Aj and wilder both know that fury got , good stamina, boxing brain, and strong jaw deff, but i really think  either Aj or wilder  know if they fighting fury, they make sure he dont get up , and box hold there power  back  finish job proper  wilder deff will in the rematch . the only chink in fury armor   is he lacks real ko power for true heavyweight  , noway does he punch his weight , both wilder , fury  do so did  = Lewis , mike Tyson , foreman , haye,  etc  all punched there weight  fact , its a pity fury  lacks this , or have everything else for a  true heavyweight  champ .

2 hours ago, walshie said:

27 pages so far for a draw? Imagine if Fury had won, there'd be people saying he was the best boxer since Ali. Oh hold on...

Just be grateful walshie furys not from Sunderland because you would hear some comedy gold then 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

AJ has to fight both in his next to fights to prove he is a genuine World champion

Lets be honest he got that belt gifted when it was stole from Fury

He also needs to fight over America to prove himself .

For me AJ should fook Wembley off in April for a fight in Las Vegas in April - May with everything on the line against Wilder.

Then the Winner to fight Fury at Wembley in August - September with all belts on the line.

Them all to keep active and do it all again in 2020

By that time Maybe Usk ' Joyce ' Hughie Fury ' Parker and a few others will be ready to mix it up ?

It should be all about putting shows on for the fight fans.

Put the fights on and the money will follow.

Dont be scared to loose that zero is my opinion.

Can't disagree tbh mate but you know it don't work like that.

Cheers, D.

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

AJ has to fight both in his next to fights to prove he is a genuine World champion

Lets be honest he got that belt gifted when it was stole from Fury

He also needs to fight over America to prove himself .

For me AJ should fook Wembley off in April for a fight in Las Vegas in April - May with everything on the line against Wilder.

Then the Winner to fight Fury at Wembley in August - September with all belts on the line.

Them all to keep active and do it all again in 2020

By that time Maybe Usk ' Joyce ' Hughie Fury ' Parker and a few others will be ready to mix it up ?

It should be all about putting shows on for the fight fans.

Put the fights on and the money will follow.

Dont be scared to loose that zero is my opinion.

hughie fury ?? 

• Haha 4

It would take nothing for Fury to get a fight with AJ, all he has to do is pay off the contenders for AJ's belts and it's a done deal, and I'm sure the contenders would rather watch Fury get slapped round the ring instead of them, so what's holding AJ back?  

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Interview is online with Fury and Piers on good morning britain

Its there 

Fury calling AJ out for the next fight .

Lets see if AJ has the minerals ?

Why would AJ fight fury when fury got f**k all to offer 

• Like 3