Fury v wilder

1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

He needs to start power training and keep himself in shape for the future as we seen with Ricky Hatton taking too much from the body diet wise to get to fighting weights soon tires the body out and then completely drains of energy look at the most successful champs they were always in good nick even between fights, and needs to start training for power bombs to start getting fighters outa there earlier, good luck to him 

I'm sure maxhardcore will have him prepped and readied next time out len 

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

Max I’m pretty sure you must of soiled yourself watching the fight last night. ??? Why is everyone pissing themselves about how well fury did he was on his ass twice for feck sake and it was always going to be close unless fury stopped wilder as WILDER is holding the belt but fury couldn’t close the deal if it had of been fury holding a belt I’m sure he would of got the nod. And I still stand by my statement yesterday that all three are shite. 

• Like 2

He's not only King Of The Gypsys he's Heavyweight King Off The Ring . . He's proved he fears no man in any country , against all the odds and doubters he keeps proving people wrong ,  anyone who didn't give him genuine credit after he won in Germany will never admit too the mans boxing ability , and strengths mentally & physically !! 

No need for all the arguing GB has the best two heavyweights on the planet, hope it's AJ v Fury next would be a great fight. With dillian and a few of the up and comers GB prob fills half the top ten at HW what an achievement!

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

If you listen to his family interviews on YouTube they speak well ' in general and re Boxing.

They know their stuff ' including his wife.

AJ and Fast Eddie wouldn't give you a hand if you were hanging off a cliff lol  never mind 8 mill.

Its all about the Money in that camp?

Do a little google search max and you will see that AJ does a fair bit for charity’s .........

• Like 1

I have never been a Fury fan either but to come back from an extremely bad place both mentally and physically in just over a year and put on a show of heart like he did he deserves the utmost respect for that from anyone. Losing that much weight is not an easy task and to rise above a mental illness says a lot about the mans character. I for one wish him well for the future.

• Like 5