Fury v wilder

Hey lads a draw was fair, the 2 nd fight won’t be as close, now those 2 men set the hw scene on fire last night even for wilder he fought his way and it almost worked again almost, how will he cope when the man keeps getting up off the floor after you’ve hit him and your the hardest puncher since big foreman retired, that would put the doubt in him. The next fight should be in Wembley. We await aj review about last nights fight

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Name 10 Heavyweights since Ali who have better footwork ?

Better head movement ?

Better at reading other fighters ?

Can box Orthodox or Southpaw at the highest level

Can switch hit

Who have Fast hands

Good Jab ???

Fury would of been trouble for them all in any era ?

Naseem Hamed :D

......... I wonder what happened to him :hmm:

Edit: Oops, you did say heavyweight.

16 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Name 10 Heavyweights since Ali who have better footwork ?

Better head movement ?

Better at reading other fighters ?

Can box Orthodox or Southpaw at the highest level

Can switch hit

Who have Fast hands

Good Jab ???

Fury would of been trouble for them all in any era ?

at both there best  Lewis , would beat fury   , Lewis  got the skill and ko power to Finnish  who in front of him ,  fury good boxer  yes but  keep saying lacks real power  as a heavyweight  . and  talk sense    regards  who fights Aj ,  its wilder  simple  he got the belt  , and wants  rest of Aj , why fight fookin fury  no need to . and Wilder win Aj  , and fight prob fury late next year and this time knock fury out proper , just watch the interview  with him, wilder spoke true , said next time they fight , he box better and not over try to take him out, and save better energy / power to finish him , makes sense to  me .Fury can only do the same again  and try for point win , because he lacks the  proper ko  punch   that wilder and Aj  have  .!!

1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

bollocks max That's some claim that max best since Ali how did you come to that conclusion I like fury but come on 

Because max is traveler blood and all travelers think fury is Ali reincarnated..heck they would probably say he would of beat Ali with one hand behind us back ?

• Haha 2

Funny thing is if fury beat someone then he’s beat an all time great .

someone else beats the same man and he was a wash out , a has been , a nobody ...

when fury loses and gets nicked out it will be ...oh he wasn’t well , he was over worked, wasn’t trained right , all the excuses in the world lol 

to be fair my opinion of fury whent up last night he gave the crowd a good show , got dropped and got back up to carry on ,so fair play , doesn’t mean everyone got start sucking him off like all the rest of the gypos are doing lol 

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Read what I said again

The Best BOXER since Ali.

His skill set is Unbelievable ?

He has also now proven he can fight ' has Heart ' Durability and Recovery.

But yes re Boxing Skills ' movement ' footwork ect I think he is the Best in the Heavyweight division since Ali.

He has def converted a few disbelievers and probably haters with his camp and performance last night there you go.

A some who may not still like to say how good they now know he is in public.

He's British ' He dethroned the 10 year Lineal Champion in Düsseldorf away from home.

Took Wilder the most devestating puncher on the planet after only 2 warm up fights in his own back yard across the pond.

Get Behind Our True British Champion ffs

He Dodges no one and Fights Anywhere.

lennox lewis in his prime would take all three of out fury aj and wilder

• Like 4
2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Mik AJ v Wilder is a 50/50

Both limited technically 

AJ defect punch

Wilder a devestating puncher.

I think Wilder has better punch resistance than AJ and just like Wilder I think AJs opponents for the best part have been either European level at best or over the Hill.

Wilder has cemented his Legacy last night re the Fury fight.

AJ has yet to step up to cement his and he also needs to travel to USA to face Wilder to try cement a legacy.

FURY on the other hand is the Real Deal.

The Best Heavyweight BOXER since ALI.

He has also proved he can Fight and has a Great Heart and unbelievable durability and recovery.

He took a massive risk last night taking Wilder on so soon after his sabbatical ' he was prob only 70% of what he can be for a Summer showdown v AJ at Wembley.

AJ is handmade for FURY.

Fury would prob retire AJ ?

He would def show the world he is nothing special just that he's had European level fighters or handpicked has beens ?

No excuses now AJ has to face both Fury and Wilder or he is Nothing.

He didn't have a f***ing sabbatical, he was banned FFS ?

• Like 1

If Max had finished his opinion of Fury with the word FACT, that would be an end of the discussion as obviously you can't argue with facts. :laugh: Too many gypsy fans rather than fight fans here.

As I said earlier, my opinion of Fury went up last night. Just not to the point of him being the next Messiah. 

Maybe in time his record will prove Max was right. Not yet though.

2 hours ago, walshie said:

Blimey the Fury love-in doesn't stop even after their man nearly gets knocked out. I hope his next fight is soon as I don't think I can stand much more of this arse kissing. A masterclass wouldn't involve getting put on your arse twice.

I admit my respect for Fury went up last night, but best boxer since Ali? :laugh:

Your a very bitter man Walshie can’t you give credit the guy care of a big lay of to face the biggest puncher in heavyweight boxing today and still won the fight in the eyes of majorities of world boxing community ?

your a right missery I bet your misses can’t stand your negativity ?

Fury got up from a heavy knockdown early in the round  and not only went on to put it on wilder took a few more clean heavy shots moments later and legs where still there the man has incredible recovery you can not take that away from him it’s very true what he said if you can’t nail me to the canvas you can’t win 

29 minutes ago, CushtyJook said:

Your a very bitter man Walshie can’t you give credit the guy care of a big lay of to face the biggest puncher in heavyweight boxing today and still won the fight in the eyes of majorities of world boxing community ?

your a right missery I bet your misses can’t stand your negativity ?

I said he went up in my estimation. He hasn't reached the level of godliness some of you hold him in though. I'm not bitter at all. Just amazed at how grown men can fawn over another grown man doing his job of choice.