Fury v wilder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

Well looking back on this thread, no-one, whether Fury lovers or haters, predicted that result. Wilder came closer to knocking Fury out than Fury did of stopping Wilder, but neither happened. 

Just goes to show why bookmakers are rich.

Just watched it on some YouTube link - the camera work was well ropey and, half way through, the commentary changed to Russian :blink:

Good fight though - I thought they both gave a good account of themselves.

Wilder definitely looked disheartened when Fury got back up in the 12th - I reckon if that had happened in an earlier round, Wilder would have mentally lost the fight.

41 minutes ago, walshie said:

Well looking back on this thread, no-one, whether Fury lovers or haters, predicted that result. Wilder came closer to knocking Fury out than Fury did of stopping Wilder, but neither happened. 

Just goes to show why bookmakers are rich.

yeh  Dave   2 knock downs   got to  mean somthing  feckin hell  , whats there fury lovers on about  haha . Fury . got stamina, skill , guts, and done great to come back from 2 years lay off   take me hat off to him . But what he does lack is  real  ko power , lets face it if he did , he  put wilder down in the fight ( he didnt did he )  so there you go . dont matter if rematch or not  it will go the same way , it be in  usa again   wilder got the belt simple as that  .  Regards  Aj in april , he fight  either of them over here , and prob loose to each of them, i am Aj fan , but a reality fan as well , look at a boxer for what he really is  , not this fookin  daftness spouted  about these 3 boxers , fury prob the best of the 3, but no way  the complete  heavyweight boxer , he carnt be with out knock out punch , pity  really thats all he lacks .  

• Thanks 1

This is why I refuse to watch ppv, all they want is to keep the money train rolling, and regardless of what happens in the ring it was always going to be a draw to get the trilogy going same as canelo v  ggg not about pride honour or being the goat, just corruption and money, ??

• Like 1

Blimey the Fury love-in doesn't stop even after their man nearly gets knocked out. I hope his next fight is soon as I don't think I can stand much more of this arse kissing. A masterclass wouldn't involve getting put on your arse twice.

I admit my respect for Fury went up last night, but best boxer since Ali? :laugh:

14 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Read what I said again

The Best BOXER since Ali.

His skill set is Unbelievable ?

He has also now proven he can fight ' has Heart ' Durability and Recovery.

But yes re Boxing Skills ' movement ' footwork ect I think he is the Best in the Heavyweight division since Ali.

He has def converted a few disbelievers and probably haters with his camp and performance last night there you go.

A some who may not still like to say how good they now know he is in public.

He's British ' He dethroned the 10 year Lineal Champion in Düsseldorf away from home.

Took Wilder the most devestating puncher on the planet after only 2 warm up fights in his own back yard across the pond.

Get Behind Our True British Champion ffs

He Dodges no one and Fights Anywhere.

Are you fury’s bitch ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1