Fury v wilder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

Just interesting to see what those who book fury Chinny have to say now 

when fury got up it drained wilder mentally, to see him get up really got into his head

i agree mick aj doesn’t punch as hard as wilder, and talkcheap you said fury doesn’t know what it’s like to be truly tested and he doesn’t know if he’d jack or not , like I said my friend there is no quit in Tyson fury 

Great display from fury and a great display of respect from both fighters at the final bell! that's what it's all about aint it? He went into the champions back yard and took the fight to him and in my opinion, apart from the 2 rounds he went down in, he didn't lose a round, might have shared one or 2 but didn't lose 1. he fought at a great pace from start to finish and this is a man who has spent the best part of 2 and a half years abusing his mind and body!!! I take my hat of to you Tyson old son, and that last knock down! how the f**k he got up from that...well, one word, HEART! he done himself and his country proud. If he keeps his focus and continues the way he's going, i can't see why he shouldn't have them belts back in the future, just hope politics doesn't get in the way...

Yokel

• Like 2

Just watched it fair play to both its the best I've seen wilder tbf and fury looked sharp I just wish he'd realise the show boating comes with a karma tag,but i suppose it wouldn't be fury without a few shenanigans .....good fight I enjoyed it :thumbs:

I would really like to see the judges scorecards to see what rounds they gave Wilder other than the two knockdown rounds,I had him only clearly winning one other round,I thought Wilder only won 3 rounds .The 115-111 score was poor and so was the 113-113,maybe it should be back to 15 rounds even if only for world Title fights.

Edited by MickC
1 hour ago, MickC said:

I would really like to see the judges scorecards to see what rounds they gave Wilder other than the two knockdown rounds,I had him only clearly winning one other round,I thought Wilder only won 3 rounds .The 115-111 score was poor and so was the 113-113,maybe it should be back to 15 rounds even if only for world Title fights.

https://www.boxingscene.com/deontay-wilder-vs-tyson-fury-official-scorecards-photo--134242

wilder-fury-scorecard.jpg

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Where's my mate Mik 'what's your opinion of Fury now Mara ?

Fury was robbed and fair play to him and wilder was found out 

wilder is massively over rated his recorded says he’s a hard puncher but have a look at the rankings of the men he has fought .

lets hope this doesn’t turn into a circus and all 3 fight each next year because imo AJ would beat both of them time will tell 

• Like 1