Fury v wilder

If Fury is guna stop him he is guna have to start from the off landing heavy jabs and keep it going. If he does that I don't think Wilder will know what to do. I dint think he has even met anyone who kept punching him in the face! Proper jabs tho not just point scoring. He was capable of doing it a few years back. Be interesting to see if he still at that level.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

Lets put things into perspective.When Fury fought Wlad he was the linear,long reigning,undisputed active heavyweight champion of the world,holding four of the five belts,when AJ fought Wlad he was an ex world champion,had lost his last fight,he had no belts,and had been retired for nearly two years. When Wlad fought AJ he was almost in the same sort of position that Fury is now taking on Wilder .

Edited by MickC
1 minute ago, MickC said:

Lets put things into perspective.When Fury fought Wlad he was the long reigning,undisputed active heavyweight champion of the world,holding four of the five belts,when AJ fought Wlad he was an ex world champion,had lost his last fight,he had no belts,and had been retired for nearly two years. When Wlad fought AJ he was in the same position that Fury is now taking on Wilder .

Apart from the fact fury wasn't long reigning or undisputed or active champion and klitchko kept off the drugs beer and chips and didn't put 10 stone on, didn't battle with depression and family issues. Oh not to forget AJ is shite and just hearns cash cow where as Wilder has been a active champ for years and knocked out everyone who has stepped in the ring with him.

Being a bit sarcy like BUT I just don't think it is a comparable situation, there were a lot of other factors.

Rate looking forward to it but young un has been up since 5am spewing all over, got nurovirus thingy r lass had thru week. Great timing boy! If I manage to get round to watch it I will probably fall asleep.....not just because of Furys fighting style.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

Apart from the fact fury wasn't long reigning or undisputed or active champion and klitchko kept off the drugs beer and chips and didn't put 10 stone on, didn't battle with depression and family issues. Oh not to forget AJ is shite and just hearns cash cow where as Wilder has been a active champ for years and knocked out everyone who has stepped in the ring with him.

Being a bit sarcy like BUT I just don't think it is a comparable situation, there were a lot of other factors.

Rate looking forward to it but young un has been up since 5am spewing all over, got nurovirus thingy r lass had thru week. Great timing boy! If I manage to get round to watch it I will probably fall asleep.....not just because of Furys fighting style.

Whats sarcy ? I did say in the same sort of position Fury is in now,not exactly the same being that Fury is coming back after a long layoff and no longer holds any belts.Can you show me where I posted that AJ is shite and just Hearns cash cow ? Thanks for your reply

Edited by MickC
2 minutes ago, MickC said:

Whats sarcy ? I did say in the same sort of position Fury is in now. Can you show me where I

Sarcastic fella, as in me being.

I'm not a massive Fury fan personally but to come back from where he was with his life and mental/physical health to be back in this fight is in my mind totally different to vlad who basically had a longer break than normal by choice and kept fit. Fury being here is a bigger achievement than klit fighting AJ.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ryaldinhio said:

Sarcastic fella, as in me being.

I'm not a massive Fury fan personally but to come back from where he was with his life and mental/physical health to be back in this fight is in my mind totally different to vlad who basically had a longer break than normal by choice and kept fit. Fury being here is a bigger achievement than klit fighting AJ.

so where did I post that AJ was shite and just Hearns cash cow ?