Fury v wilder

2 minutes ago, walshie said:

I think the Fury fans on here are more confident of him winning than he is himself. Whatever the result, it's going to be hell  for a few days with the Fury fans either gloating or making excuses.

I'm waiting to read many posts about "schooled" "backyard" or "robbed". 

Hahahahaha

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

Its good to see them facing each other,Ive mentioned it before but Fury if anything like he once was he should control the fight and bewilder Wilder before stopping him mid-late rounds. Before his layoff this fight would not even be close to predict as Fury had everything. Ortiz was giving wilder nightmares before his old age and an interfering ref turned things back into Wilders favour and Fury does 12 rounds easy even in his last fight when well over weight he still cruised the distance.Wilder does have the power but Fury did have very good recovery powers should he catch a big shot,and also Fury is  not easy to hit.If Wilder starts bombing away with no success he will get more and more desperate and Fury could then maybe even stop him which is what I think happens. Good luck to both fighters and lets hope there is no controversies and there is a clear winner at the end of the fight.

Edited by MickC
  • Like 2

Wilder is 2lbs lighter than when he fought last, and has weighed up to 229 in he's career so is nowhere near that in this bout 

furys got 3stone 2lbs  on wilder 

wilder isn't to far off Steve cunninghams weight in furys fight with him in 2013 

56 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Wilder is 2lbs lighter than when he fought last, and has weighed up to 229 in he's career so is nowhere near that in this bout 

wilder isn't to far off Steve cunninghams weight in furys fight with him in 2013 

Agreeing with you here, 3 stone advantage is quite franky, RIDICULOUS! And only happens with heavyweights. 

The heavyweight division is quite frankly, a joke. If you're over 200lb you can fight someone that's 220, 230, 240 or more, f***ing ridiculous!

1 hour ago, Billy b said:

what weight was fury when he  fought Wlad  ?     wilder will be faster and move quick at this weight  15st 2 lb  but still hit very hard, he match fury for movement  in the rounds . fury will deff have to box clever to win this fight , and no get knocked out in doing so, hope he can pull it off, but dont think he will  .

3 hours ago, MickC said:

Its good to see them facing each other,Ive mentioned it before but Fury if anything like he once was he should control the fight and bewilder Wilder before stopping him mid-late rounds. Before his layoff this fight would not even be close to predict as Fury had everything. Ortiz was giving wilder nightmares before his old age and an interfering ref turned things back into Wilders favour and Fury does 12 rounds easy even in his last fight when well over weight he still cruised the distance.Wilder does have the power but Fury did have very good recovery powers should he catch a big shot,and also Fury is  not easy to hit.If Wilder starts bombing away with no success he will get more and more desperate and Fury could then maybe even stop him which is what I think happens. Good luck to both fighters and lets hope there is no controversies and there is a clear winner at the end of the fight.

tell me what fury once was , good recovery from what, goes  12 rounds easy , its easy to walk at your own pace, but its different if your walking at some one else's , 

59 minutes ago, bird said:

what weight was fury when he  fought Wlad  ?     wilder will be faster and move quick at this weight  15st 2 lb  but still hit very hard, he match fury for movement  in the rounds . fury will deff have to box clever to win this fight , and no get knocked out in doing so, hope he can pull it off, but dont think he will  .

Fury weighed 247lbs when he boxed wlad

Best thing for wilder to do is use that pawing left what he does to set up he's right hand, that's he's range finder & how he sets up most of them big blows, but I feel fury has already got plans of he's own for this, furys no stranger to using pawing shots & smothering he's opponents face with he's glove himself , another good key for wilder would be to work the body 

there's many ways for either man to win, but for me personally fury knows what to do, and how to go about it 100% better than wilder does 

people can talk about wlad fight all they like, say it was jank, was dancing, was boring but the point is 100s booked fury to get sparked, gave him no chance, that never happened, regardless of how bad people think the fight was , he never looked in trouble & he made wlad unsure about how to work he's way into the fight & find openings 

fury all day long for me hope you's all enjoy the fight ??

talkcheap wilders not a pace setter mate, fury however, is actually very good at dictating the pace , people can do down he's resume all they like, you can only fight who's in front of you, but wlad, a heavyweight great for many year was completely made 2 fight furys fight , fury doesn't allow others 2 set the pace

but if you wanna take apart furys resume wilder has only fought about 3 men who are in the top 10 and has bin pro far longer than fury or aj, styles make fights anyway an furys style will get wilder beat 

Edited by Billy b
22 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Fury weighed 247lbs when he boxed wlad

Best thing for wilder to do is use that pawing left what he does to set up he's right hand, that's he's range finder & how he sets up most of them big blows, but I feel fury has already got plans of he's own for this, furys no stranger to using pawing shots & smothering he's opponents face with he's glove himself , another good key for wilder would be to work the body 

there's many ways for either man to win, but for me personally fury knows what to do, and how to go about it 100% better than wilder does 

people can talk about wlad fight all they like, say it was jank, was dancing, was boring but the point is 100s booked fury to get sparked, gave him no chance, that never happened, regardless of how bad people think the fight was , he never looked in trouble & he made wlad unsure about how to work he's way into the fight & find openings 

fury all day long for me hope you's all enjoy the fight ??

talkcheap wilders not a pace setter mate, fury however, is actually very good at dictating the pace , people can do down he's resume all they like, you can only fight who's in front of you, but wlad, a heavyweight great for many year was completely made 2 fight furys fight , fury doesn't allow others 2 set the pace

but if you wanna take apart furys resume wilder has only fought about 3 men who are in the top 10 and has bin pro far longer than fury or aj, styles make fights anyway an furys style will get wilder beat 

wilder is very fast and can punch, tall too, and a much better boxer than given credit for  , he will worry fury ,  and stop him , but no one can see into the future