Fury v wilder

4 minutes ago, TALKCHEAP said:

fury as never been really tested ,so fury himself don't know if he's a jacker , you've got to of been there to know , why is he not wound up he should be like a coiled spring, don't he care if he loses or not , does he already know, i think wilder in the end will make fury look silly , but you can never be  sure about anything . il be watching too

Fury got up off the floor to beat Cunningham, cunningham caught him awkward, he regrouped asap and won the fight,  a lesser man would've perhaps lost heart or he's bottle an taste for it after that, seen it Happen with many a fighter... look at David price the other week, reckons he tore he's bicep, yet now he's talking bout fighting again soon, no way he tore he's bicep he got a bitta pain in he's arm and jacked , 

wilder ain't got the brains to make fury look divvy mate, he's got the power to ko him, but he ain't got the brains or ring iq to make him look silly, or find the openings to set that big ko up imo 

he couldlnt even hit he's pads properly in the open workout the other week ? And the other day he was tripping over he's own feet ? And let's not forget when Harold scoiners had him on the floor ? 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

Fury has been dropped a couple of times as a pro with flash knockdowns but hes never been in trouble from them and always came back stronger. Wilder has been dropped as a pro and in trouble a few times in fights from much lesser fighters than Fury. Who ever wins fair play but I think Fury will do it, he already has the mind games won.

Edited by MickC
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Billy b said:

Fury got up off the floor to beat Cunningham, cunningham caught him awkward, he regrouped asap and won the fight,  a lesser man would've perhaps lost heart or he's bottle an taste for it after that, seen it Happen with many a fighter... look at David price the other week, reckons he tore he's bicep, yet now he's talking bout fighting again soon, no way he tore he's bicep he got a bitta pain in he's arm and jacked , 

wilder ain't got the brains to make fury look divvy mate, he's got the power to ko him, but he ain't got the brains or ring iq to make him look silly, or find the openings to set that big ko up imo 

he couldlnt even hit he's pads properly in the open workout the other week ? And the other day he was tripping over he's own feet ? And let's not forget when Harold scoiners had him on the floor ? 

I'm just giving my opinion, look at AJ ,never the same since he nearly got knocked out, nor never will be, one knock down shouldn't make a hard fight, fury never been under pressure round after round , never took much hammer , there some thing wrong ,is he over confident, or does he know he's got away out , he shouldn't talk so much shit like my family been a fighting family for 200 years , so what if they were whats he trying to prove , ( was UE adopted) wilder can box , myself i  think tyson will be no different UE , but instead of using the scratch hel use some thing else , wrong or right all the best to you

29 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Furys shaved he's beard off yesterday mate ,

pic on the left is at a presser for the 2nd wlad fight and pic on right is him in the run up to It 

they had the weigh in yet ,? what he going in at 19st     wilder norm  16st ,   i reckon  Fury find alot faster  and hard hitter fighter with wilder than Wlad ever was .Fury was lighter back then and younger  , but you never know he might win it, but dont think he will .wilder latter round by KO .

Fury all the way the man has come back from the brink he's a absolute fighter, one every thing lost everything (titles that is ) come back from depression and every thing else, then he's fighting pro again. Be a fluke in my opinion if he looses, fury's make up is true to his ancestors look at Bartley Gormen one of his relations and his make up, it tells you what Tyson Fury 's about.    

• Like 2

I think the Fury fans on here are more confident of him winning than he is himself. Whatever the result, it's going to be hell  for a few days with the Fury fans either gloating or making excuses.

I'm waiting to read many posts about "schooled" "backyard" or "robbed" depending on the result.