Fury v wilder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

same here mate..i hope he knocks his head in....cant stand wilder

I can't stand fury a bit more than i can't stand wilder,so i hope fury gets knocked out and i'd laugh even louder if it was with the first punch he received..

21 minutes ago, Francie said:

That pic doesnt tell the full pic mate, i seen the video, there not buddies, go find video to find out

Didn't say they were buddies and have seen the video, but if the hate was real they wouldn't even sit next to each other.......fact.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

I do like Fury - I hope he wins within the distance ? :yes:

Who was that gobby little f****r next to Wilder - Fury should have put a left under his chin :laugh:

I reckon fury takes this on points, giving wilder a boxing lesson all the way through, but wouldn't be suprised if he stopped wilder late ?

Proper wags wilders team are, silly little intimidation tactics that never work ? 

Wilders never fit on a stage this big before , tysons living inside he's head and imo wilders now starting to realise he's bitten off more than he can chew ?

• Like 3
On 25/11/2018 at 22:20, maxhardcore said:

My dislike is for them taking the piss out of paying punters and over hyping AJ to the hilt.

Then dodging the Real Fights in the division that they should be putting on for paying Boxing fans .

Can’t say that when fury robbed every paying customer who payed for a ticket to what h him fight klitchko....that wasn’t fighting it was the most boring dance of ever in the history of strictly come dancing lol 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, TALKCHEAP said:

hel raise his hand alright , but you for got to mention the white flag, remember  UE

Fury ain't a jacker, if he do lose, then he will lose flat out on he's back, won't be no quitting in Tyson 

but he isn't going to lose so it's all good ?

After he gives wilder he's boxing lesson, and possibly stops him late, what ways are you gonna come up with doing him down ? 

Il say now , if wilder wins, fairplay to him an all those who called it ?, no excuses an runnin back from me, but fury has the beating of wilder 100% 

il be up watching ☕️ 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Fury ain't a jacker, if he do lose, then he will lose flat out on he's back, won't be no quitting in Tyson 

but he isn't going to lose so it's all good ?

After he gives wilder he's boxing lesson, and possibly stops him late, what ways are you gonna come up with doing him down ? 

Il say now , if wilder wins, fairplay to him an all those who called it ?, no excuses an runnin back from me, but fury has the beating of wilder 100% 

il be up watching ☕️ 

fury as never been really tested ,so fury himself don't know if he's a jacker , you've got to of been there to know , why is he not wound up he should be like a coiled spring, don't he care if he loses or not , does he already know, i think wilder in the end will make fury look silly , but you can never be  sure about anything . il be watching too