Fury v wilder

How is he dodging anyone Max? He is fighting the best available. Wilder has turned down more than he has ever earned and Fury was busy fighting a milkman and  lollipop lady.

All saying well done for Fury taking on Wilder, he is lucky anyone at the top is wasting time with him. Drugs ban, 3yrs out, put about 10stone on.

Boxing is business. Why does people wanting to make a business deal when they hold all the aces mean they are ducking people or robbing punters who enjoy watching? Are Man City robbing punters when they play the lesser teams that they have to?

Personally if I was AJ/Wilder/Fury and I believed I was the best I would accept any terms until I had all the belts. Or even fight and offer the procedes for charity or summat. Not like they are struggling for a loaf of bread is it.

I think Fury does wilder on points. However I think Wilder has a punchers chance and given the fact fury doesn't have the power to knock him out and also the reputation an early KO for Wilder would bring I'm thinking he may come out swinging from the first bell?

Only two possible out comes. Fury on points. Wilder by KO.

Either way whoever wins will be straight on chasing the AJ band wagon because they know it would be the biggest pay day they could ever get.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

AJ should be made to fight the Winner of Wilder v Fury then the looser of Wilder v Fury his fight after that weather he won or lost the first fight .

Lets see what he's made of facing up to two totally different fighters that can be very dangerous for totally different reasons.

I said before max that there should be been some sort of 3 fight deal run where they all fight each other for all the belts and take a cut from the accumalitive pot. Obviously main thing being coming out with all the belts.

Fury has a problem staying motivated hence jumping at the chance to fight Wilder. I fancy Fury to school then stop a bewildered Wilder in the second half of the fight. If Wilder cant deal with Furys movement and smarts, then it will be an easy night for Fury. However, Wilder is a huge puncher and as Fury is going to have to earn Wilders respect by landing a few big shots of his own he could leave himself open. Fury could also play it safe and go for a points win, but with Wilder being a Haymon fighter he probably knows he cant leave it in the judges hands . Fury can punch a bit,only two people have ever stopped the granite chinned Chisora, one being Fury and the other was Haye but so far he has relied on his skills and his accumilative punches to get stoppages but I do believe at some point in this fight he is going to have to trade with Wilder and that could have a big say on the outcome of the fight. Boxing politics have a lot to do with why the Wilder v Joshua fight never happened, both Hearn and Haymon looking out for there own golden goose, one telling factor however is that Wilder won the title off a Haymon fighter and every fighter he has fought since has been against a Haymon fighter until this fight with Fury.The winner of the Wilder v Fury fight will happen with Joshua its just a matter of when .

Edited by MickC
8 minutes ago, MickC said:

Fury has a problem staying motivated hence jumping at the chance to fight Wilder. I fancy Fury to school then stop a bewildered Wilder in the second half of the fight. If Wilder cant deal with Furys movement and smarts, then it will be an easy night for Fury. However, Wilder is a huge puncher and as Fury is going to have to earn Wilders respect by landing a few big shots of his own he could leave himself open. Fury could also play it safe and go for a points win, but with Wilder being a Haymon fighter he probably knows he cant leave it in the judges hands .

if an d its big if , if he can go 12 rounds   with powerful puncher  like wilder  , and dont get tagged  or blow out  of steam  , then yes fury , but   wilder  round  late round 11 -12  KO  .

35 minutes ago, bird said:

if an d its big if , if he can go 12 rounds   with powerful puncher  like wilder  , and dont get tagged  or blow out  of steam  , then yes fury , but   wilder  round  late round 11 -12  KO  .

Wilder is gambling on Fury not being as ready as he could be after only two comeback fights and Fury is relying on Wilders lack of boxing fundamentals and his poor resume being his undoing. After the Ortiz fight I dont think Wilder has the engine that many people thought he had to go 12 full busy rounds,he does however carry his huge punch right till the final bell. Fury could do 12 rounds easy but after the long layoff who knows now,Fury also had good recovery powers where as both Wilder and Joshua take a couple of rounds to recover from heavy shots. Fury knows it wont be easy and thats why hes been in the longest camp of his career  . Looking forward to this fight  ?

Edited by MickC
Sp
2 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I reckon if fury beats wilder he would fight aj for free just to show who the best is

Far too much money at stake for Fury or Wilder to fight Joshua for free, all three of them will want the best deal they can get. Joshua is the money maker at the moment so he will get the bigger share unless he loses and then the winner will be. This is how I see Hearn/Haymon negotiating the trilogy of the three fighters with Joshua taking the bigger share at first then if he loses the winner will then have the bigger share for the remtch .

10 hours ago, MickC said:

Wilder is gambling on Fury not being as ready as he could be after only two comeback fights and Fury is relying on Wilders lack of boxing fundamentals and his poor resume being his undoing. After the Ortiz fight I dont think Wilder has the engine that many people thought he had to go 12 full busy rounds,he does however carry his huge punch right till the final bell. Fury could do 12 rounds easy but after the long layoff who knows now,Fury also had good recovery powers where as both Wilder and Joshua take a couple of rounds to recover from heavy shots. Fury knows it wont be easy and thats why hes been in the longest camp of his career  . Looking forward to this fight  ?

true mick , if it was a fury of 3 yeas ago  , yes   he would beat wilder , he jab his head off, score enough points to win the fight deff . but you know as me  doing nothing for 2 years and putting  5 st on , it could a bridge to far for fury.  training and sparing  not the same as doing proper 12 rounds with a bloke who can punch like wilder, i agree  with you wilder a crap boxer , and would get hit and KO by big puncher like AJ  , not saying Aj win either fury or wilder , he prob wouldnt as he got lot of flaws in his boxing deff . i really hope fury can pull it off and beat wilder , and then beat Aj  and get the 4 belts, eve though i am Aj fan . lets hope fury can be as good as he was win, but in boxing it what happens on the night, like football what happens on the day , and i am bloody low with my team wolves, think the bubble burst for them not looking to good as yet .

• Like 2
2 hours ago, bird said:

true mick , if it was a fury of 3 yeas ago  , yes   he would beat wilder , he jab his head off, score enough points to win the fight deff . but you know as me  doing nothing for 2 years and putting  5 st on , it could a bridge to far for fury.  training and sparing  not the same as doing proper 12 rounds with a bloke who can punch like wilder, i agree  with you wilder a crap boxer , and would get hit and KO by big puncher like AJ  , not saying Aj win either fury or wilder , he prob wouldnt as he got lot of flaws in his boxing deff . i really hope fury can pull it off and beat wilder , and then beat Aj  and get the 4 belts, eve though i am Aj fan . lets hope fury can be as good as he was win, but in boxing it what happens on the night, like football what happens on the day , and i am bloody low with my team wolves, think the bubble burst for them not looking to good as yet .

That’s it bird, let’s hope the best fury and best wilder turns up on the night and I think we’re in for a game of chess boxing, hopefully fury can do a calzaghe on wilder, it could be an interesting couple of yrs in the heavyweight division in the next few years

Edited by Lenmcharristar
21 hours ago, MickC said:

Fury has a problem staying motivated hence jumping at the chance to fight Wilder. I fancy Fury to school then stop a bewildered Wilder in the second half of the fight. If Wilder cant deal with Furys movement and smarts, then it will be an easy night for Fury. However, Wilder is a huge puncher and as Fury is going to have to earn Wilders respect by landing a few big shots of his own he could leave himself open. Fury could also play it safe and go for a points win, but with Wilder being a Haymon fighter he probably knows he cant leave it in the judges hands . Fury can punch a bit,only two people have ever stopped the granite chinned Chisora, one being Fury and the other was Haye but so far he has relied on his skills and his accumilative punches to get stoppages but I do believe at some point in this fight he is going to have to trade with Wilder and that could have a big say on the outcome of the fight. Boxing politics have a lot to do with why the Wilder v Joshua fight never happened, both Hearn and Haymon looking out for there own golden goose, one telling factor however is that Wilder won the title off a Haymon fighter and every fighter he has fought since has been against a Haymon fighter until this fight with Fury.The winner of the Wilder v Fury fight will happen with Joshua its just a matter of when .

Wilder,is a huge puncher against mediocre opposition 

36 minutes ago, MIK said:

Wilder,is a huge puncher against mediocre opposition 

His resume does suggest that so far in his career against limited opposition, mediocre fighters are less skilled and leave themselves open so are more susceptible to be caught by a big shot and they also tire earlier in a fight which leaves openings for them to be hit. A true big puncher is gauged when they get in with a top level fighter who can negate there power and have enough savvy/fitness to stay with them and stay out of trouble. This fight could tell us a lot about Wilder .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Furys took a big gamble taking the wilder fight so early after his sabbatical .

I hope it pays off and Forces Joshua to share a ring with him or hel just keep making excuses not to fight Fury.

Getting your excuse ready in case ty gets knocked the feck out max. Lol.

• Haha 4