Fury v wilder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

Fury points for me. If Ortiz can outbox Wilder then Fury will have an easy nights work IF he’s in condition to do it for 12 rounds and doesn’t switch off.

I don’t think Fury will look for a stoppage. It may turn out to be another 12 round danceathon ?

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Fury points for me. If Ortiz can outbox Wilder then Fury will have an easy nights work IF he’s in condition to do it for 12 rounds and doesn’t switch off.

I don’t think Fury will look for a stoppage. It may turn out to be another 12 round danceathon ?

Thinking that myself, it’s furys to lose, hopefully he’s in top form

19 minutes ago, dogmad riley said:

Fury win on points. He to technical for wilder. Wilder only has the big shot to use and I think fury will keep in tight to stop him unloading it 

He’s defo smart enough to fight the clever fight  , at the end of the day the greats adapt and overcome, and knowing wilder has the sleeping pill only a fool will stand toe to toe 

35 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

A True Boxing Great wants to take on the Best and the next in line .

Not nobody's and has Been's.

They want to test themselfs ' take their show on the road ' be out the comfort zone in other dangerous fighters back yards .

Unless it's all about the Money ?

Inside the ring or out side the pub the feeling should always be the same what ever the size or shape , never over estimate never under estimate keep your mouth shut and do your best, cause you never know , under pressure i think fury will fold if he don't il take me hat off to him . They should be made to fight the next in line,

44 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

A True Boxing Great wants to take on the Best and the next in line .

Not nobody's and has Been's.

They want to test themselfs ' take their show on the road ' be out the comfort zone in other dangerous fighters back yards .

Unless it's all about the Money ?

Your dislike for Joshua and Hearn makes you talk some sh!te. ‘Nobodies and has beens’??? Wilder has made a career out of fighting them.., and Fury has one name on his record, and his last two opponents have been a total embarrassment. Joshua’s fought a unification and a mandatory this year.., and against arguably better quality fighters than what Wilder is.

Hearn offered Wilder a bigger pay day than he’s ever had or could get in any other fight. He countered with a nonsense offer of money that didn’t exist. If Wilder wanted the fight it was there for him. He didn’t.., and so AJ and Hearn moved on and now Wilder is left fighting for a pittance in comparison, for only his own belt, and against someone well equipped to leave him with nothing. He’s a mug in my book.

I think if both avoid defeat that Fury and AJ will meet late ‘19/early ‘20..., that’s if both are realistic with the deal. Like it or not elite level boxing is a big money industry. Hearn has spent years marketing and building AJ up to these fights. Why should he give away tens of millions to some donkey who can’t sell tickets or PPV?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, pesky1972 said:

Your dislike for Joshua and Hearn makes you talk some sh!te. ‘Nobodies and has beens’??? Wilder has made a career out of fighting them.., and Fury has one name on his record, and his last two opponents have been a total embarrassment. Joshua’s fought a unification and a mandatory this year.., and against arguably better quality fighters than what Wilder is.

Hearn offered Wilder a bigger pay day than he’s ever had or could get in any other fight. He countered with a nonsense offer of money that didn’t exist. If Wilder wanted the fight it was there for him. He didn’t.., and so AJ and Hearn moved on and now Wilder is left fighting for a pittance in comparison, for only his own belt, and against someone well equipped to leave him with nothing. He’s a mug in my book.

I think if both avoid defeat that Fury and AJ will meet late ‘19/early ‘20..., that’s if both are realistic with the deal. Like it or not elite level boxing is a big money industry. Hearn has spent years marketing and building AJ up to these fights. Why should he give away tens of millions to some donkey who can’t sell tickets or PPV?

I reckon if fury beats wilder he would fight aj for free just to show who the best is

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I reckon if fury beats wilder he would fight aj for free just to show who the best is

I don’t. And if Fury prevails next week, I guarantee that he is the first to start mouthing off about % splits in a fight with Joshua. 

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

I don’t. And if Fury prevails next week, I guarantee that he is the first to start mouthing off about % splits in a fight with Joshua. 

If fury beats wilder then he has shown he will fight any where and the boxing fans will be constantly talking about him and no matter where aj goes the name he’s gonna hear will be Tyson fury. Equally I’d love to see a fight between wilder and aj as it’s gone be whoever lands first is gonna win

• Like 2